• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

BIoodBrother

He very good player look how hard he working even when we 3 up should've scored more today.

But i read he 1 yellow card from 1 match ban. Ease up the aggression Jesus you play for Arsenal you got yellow card for breathing.
He needs to avoid it next game vs Sp**s which will be difficult if they give him some the nasty treatment to avoid being out for Liverpool the game after. After that its Leeds and if Jesus is out there Eddie can show them how much he's improved since that stupid loan spell when he played second fiddle to Bamford all of the time

BIoodBrother

He's our best player. Should get 20+goals too this season if he stays fit. If he gets 24 it would be a combined best together with Alexis (2016/17) since 2011/12 when RVP got 30 in as many games. Even Henry did get 30 only once which was also in 30games. Wrights best goal tally was 23.

He's average at the moment would lead him to 21,7 in 38 games.
If he had scored with one of those late chances, he'd be on for 27,1 now.
I'd be very happy with 24. That would make him the third highest scorer for any Arsenal player in history and erase any doubts about letting Auba (22max) leave after having top scorers with only 13 (Laca) and 11 (Saka) in the last two season.

Last edited:

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
He's our best player. Should get 20+goals too this season if he stays fit. If he gets 24 it would be a combined best together with Alexis (2016/17) since 2011/12 when RVP got 30 in as many games. Even Henry did get 30 only once which was also in 30games. Wrights best goal tally was 23.

He's average at the moment would lead him to 21,7 in 38 games.
If he had scored with one of those late chances, he'd be on for 27,1 now.
I'd be very happy with 24. That would make him the third highest scorer for any Arsenal player in history and erase any doubts about letting Auba (22max) leave after having top scorers with only 13 (Laca) and 11 (Saka) in the last two season.
Too much math Bro :D Just enjoy and be thankful for having such a gifted striker

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

What a player!! I am beginning to like him as a person as well. I think he has added positivity to the team, as well, beside his excellent football skills.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Felt bad watching him rot on the wing while Xhaka and even Tierney moved to the CF space at times

He got a great header today, but it feels instead of having the team work for him he has to create most of his chances entirely on his own

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What a player!! I am beginning to like him as a person as well. I think he has added positivity to the team, as well, beside his excellent football skills.
I think he has a fantastic personality, pure joy.

I didn't like his resting cry face earlier, but I also haven't seen that anymore. He has toughened up. His abilities were never in question.

G0D

Almighty
Who makes it over Martinelli? Raphinha, Neymar, Richarlison, Antony? Does that not leave room for one more winger? I guess Cunha, Firmino, and Jesus are locks. So that would be 7 forwards, no room for one more, no?
Completely forgetting Vinicius and Rodrygo from Real Madrid there who are would most likely be dead certs.

Anywho.. Jesus. Has improved us greatly but do wish he could improve his finishing just a little bit.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Love him, doing great atm! If only he could up his finishing a tad he would be elite. Couldve had a few more goals already imo.

Amazing stuff though, dont get me wrong!

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Completely forgetting Vinicius and Rodrygo from Real Madrid there who are would most likely be dead certs.

Anywho.. Jesus. Has improved us greatly but do wish he could improve his finishing just a little bit.
🤦‍♂️

Good thing my madridista mates didn't see this, they'd have interpreted it in the line of their conspiracy about me being an anti-madridista 🤣

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Fun stat of day Jesus at city had 1 yellow card in 28 league games last season at Arsenal he has already 4 yellow card.

His yellow card today was absolutely ridiculous too middle of the pitch and had no fouls before that. That's why Jesus need to ease up the refs treat us differently

The thing is it depends if Arteta is telling him to put in transitional fouls to stop counter attacks. If that's the case and he wasn't doing it as much at City, he'll pick up more yellows. City can keep the ball better so they probably don't need to put in as many transitional fouls.

Both Pep and Arteta have discussed transitional fouls briefly in press conferances. It's something Mourinho got his players doing to Wenger teams too.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The thing is it depends if Arteta is telling him to put in transitional fouls to stop counter attacks. If that's the case and he wasn't doing it as much at City, he'll pick up more yellows. City can keep the ball better so they probably don't need to put in as many transitional fouls.

Both Pep and Arteta have discussed transitional fouls briefly in press conferances. It's something Mourinho got his players doing to Wenger teams too.
As you say, Pep uses those transitional fouls very much, so why would he suddenly now under Arteta do it much more?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Seven G/A in seven games. Elite numbers from an elite forward.

The thing is, he could actually have a lot more goals. He makes chances for himself. He’s still young and could develop his finishing- if he does then he’s gonna score for banter.

You already said it but it bears repeating - this is 1 G/A per game and he's been wasteful at times and missed some easy chances. Huge room for growth and he's already up there with the very best.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom