• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You have constantly said he hasn't won anything. I have corrected you, and now again you repeated it. You need to be more careful what you let leave out of your mouth.

Do you know that last time Arsenal won the title was almost 20 years ago?

I said in 1-3 years we should be challenging for the title. Challenging for the title and cups is no "mediocrity" in the toughest league in the world where you're like the 5th-6th richest club. It's very good if that happens and realistic, especially when one knows how City and Liverpool have played in recent years.
We are not the 5th or 6th richest club in England lol. We are 4th at worst. At worst, Kroenke can buy and sell Lfc and United’s owners. Only City has richer ownership, only LFc and United have bigger fanbases; now who is lying we are the 5th or 6th richest club in the country. Only reason Sp**s has earned more recently is because they have CL money and we don’t because of our bozo manager. If what you say is true that Arteta has received the 2nd most in transfers at a poor little club like Arsenal and he is a delivered Thursdays in Kazakhstan then he should be fired yesterday.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
I don't think you should take the eagerness to point out Wenger didn't sign Adams or the back 4 too harshly.

People were more than happy to constantly remind us all Xhaka was Arsène's mistake until he started playing well and now we can safely admit he was Arteta's player all along :lol:

Things get adjusted accordingly to fit whatever narrative suits.

Tbf the narrative was the squad Arteta inherited was **** when he proved himself to be magnitudes worse than his predecessors

From that angle is no surprise to see so much overreaction just for touching 1st place for a little bit

Farzad Stoned

It's not a lie. Check it out yourself. We had Partey, Tomiyasu and Tierney injured at the same time for a few games, and no good backups because of FFP problems. This is now taken care of in this season. So you're lying that there was no injury-crisis.

Like I said, I would not consider it an injury-crisis necessarily if one of those players was a winger for example, because the impact would be much less to our build-up and defending.

Now you twist the facts that it was only Partey that was injured to try to prove your point. This is not the only example of your lies. You're just something else.
Partey, Tomy, and Tierney are all historically brittle who ran a thin squad with no cover at those positions and who is running a thin squad now without cover for Partey don’t use FFp, City proved FFP is a joke. All Kroenke has to do is have his company sign a 200 million commercial deal with Arsenal bye bye FFP. Kroenke realizing FFp is a joke is probably one of reasons why he spending so much more.

Farzad Stoned

Do you know that last time Arsenal won the title was almost 20 years ago?

Yes and because of that we fired a man with 3 titles, an unbeaten season, and 7 fa cups. Not only that he did it on a shoestring and played the sexiest football in England if not Europe. By the way I am not a Wenger or Arteta backer I back Arsenal. We cut loose the father of the club for not winning if Arteta doesn’t win league or CL soon or doesn’t deliver CL qualification every year after the money, the time, and what he put us through in his growing pains he needs to be out.

Tell us what are the 5 clubs bigger than Arsenal in England please list them? This should be fun. 🍿

Reactions: Kav
D

Deleted member 102404

Exactly I am not loyal at all to football managers I’ll happily throw any of them under the bus to get Arsenal where it has to be. Which by the way is why I tossed Arteta aside when he made bonehead mistake after bonehead mistake 2 plus years on the job. If the guy wins a big chip I am loyal to him only as much as I think he can do it again. Elite millionaire football manager is not a job you go into if you want fans and friends. The second I think any Arsenal manager is inferior to the competition and hurts Arsenal I want them out. No duh I have no loyalty no mercenary managers beyond them winning. If Arteta proves he can win the big titles then I’ll be loyal to him to the extent I think he can do it again.

That being said then why do you defend a man that takes 3 years to get us from 5th to 5th? Me I am ruthless you want a friend or a fan buy a dog don’t be a football manager that doesn’t win anything at one of the top ten richest clubs in the world.

Why do I defend him?
He's our clubs manager and has an important role to play in the here and now. If I can see things moving in the right direction I am good with Arteta. I won't miss him when he's gone, though, no matter how well he does. If he was sacked tomorrow, I'd barely remember him in a week.

Farzad Stoned

Why do I defend him?
He's our clubs manager and has an important role to play in the here and now. If I can see things moving in the right direction I am good with Arteta. I won't miss him when he's gone, though, no matter how well he does. If he was sacked tomorrow, I'd barely remember him in a week.
Fair enough I supported him first half of last year for about 3-4 months he made me feel I made a mistake with a series of bad decisions up to his botch job at OT

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yes and because of that we fired a man with 3 titles, an unbeaten season, and 7 fa cups. Not only that he did it on a shoestring and played the sexiest football in England if not Europe. By the way I am not a Wenger or Arteta backer I back Arsenal. We cut loose the father of the club for not winning if Arteta doesn’t win league or CL soon or doesn’t deliver CL qualification every year after the money, the time, and what he put us through in his growing pains he needs to be out.

Tell us what are the 5 clubs bigger than Arsenal in England please list them? This should be fun. 🍿
It's in the link I showed on the last page. You have also already been shown the spend compared to other EPL top clubs, but you only insist on repeating that Arteta has spent big and can't see anything else.

You also haven't commented on his spend in his first three windows vs. one summer window a year ago with almost equal spend, so it's natural we will see the results only now. You always talk only about total spend like these last two bigger spending windows should have helped with results in his first part as a manager here. :lol:

I also back Arsenal, and have many times said that Arteta should go if there is no improvement at a certain point.

What's funny is that you want Arteta out if he doesn't win the title, so you would have wanted Wenger also out way before he did, because he didn't win a title anymore, or UCL. But from your words it seems like you didn't want him out even when he did go. That's double standards.

But yeah, back to ignore soon, you're in the mud so badly over these past days, that this arguing with you is becoming too dirty business for me. It was fun while it lasted.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I won't miss him when he's gone, though, no matter how well he does. If he was sacked tomorrow, I'd barely remember him in a week.

:lol::lol:

A-M speak for I am completely and utterly on Arteta's d*ck but want to pretend otherwise

We reminisce on absolute nobodies associated with the club all the time, Arteta is the most polarizing figurehead at the club since Wenger.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol::lol:

A-M speak for I am completely and utterly on Arteta's d*ck but want to pretend otherwise

We reminisce on absolute nobodies associated with the club all the time, Arteta is the most polarizing figurehead at the club since Wenger.
Arteta would have gone if that really bad run had continued in the Autumn 2020. But the Willian injury and ESR coming in turned that attack around and saved his skin. Saka maintaining form too and Xhaka a constant in midfield. Think it’s only fair to say that Arteta‘s clearly only here to build his success on the back of Wenger players. 100%. And it’s not taking anything away from him, just a fact. :lol:

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

To me I think it's clear Arteta came into do a rebuild and from Edu's words I don't think the youth angle was necessarily Arteta's idea. The players he preferred when he first joined were Willian and Jorginho (reportedly), solid pros with solid technique. This is further evidenced with his Lacazette and Xhaka selections over the years, his crutches essentially. Pepe was picked ahead of Saka in the FA Cup finals.

My only and main argument is I wouldn't have gotten Arteta to do this job, but he's grown to it and I think he's seen the benefits of working with younger players in terms of instilling his ideas and the leeway afforded.

Instead of the regurgitated 2-3-5 tifo type nonsense I'd love an article or documentary detailing the stuff we've seen him learn in real time over the years. The profile of his ideal striker has 100% changed from when he's first showed up for example.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

To me I think it's clear Arteta came into do a rebuild and from Edu's words I don't think the youth angle was necessarily Arteta's idea. The players he preferred when he first joined were Willian and Jorginho (reportedly), solid pros with solid technique. This is further evidenced with his Lacazette and Xhaka selections over the years, his crutches essentially. Pepe was picked ahead of Saka in the FA Cup finals.

My only and main argument is I wouldn't have gotten Arteta to do this job, but he's grown to it and I think he's seen the benefit of working with younger players.

Instead of the regurgitated 2-3-5 tifo type nonsense I'd love an article or documentary detailing the stuff we've seen him learn in real time over the years. The profile of his ideal striker has 100% changed from when he's first showed up for example.
Yeah, and don’t forget he offered a contract to Mustafi. :lol: The man’s come a long way and his learning curve has been steep. It would really be interesting to hear him talk about it and drown out the noise of this ‘process’ nonsense that gets in the wayof reality.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

My only and main argument is I wouldn't have gotten Arteta to do this job, but he's grown to it and I think he's seen the benefits of working with younger players in terms of instilling his ideas and the leeway afforded.

The problem is this hypothetical article / documentary would be subjective drivel. Don’t need an article for that when you have A-M…

drippin

Think it’s only fair to say that Arteta‘s clearly only here to build his success on the back of Wenger players. 100%. And it’s not taking anything away from him, just a fact. :lol:
Hahah, whatever you want to believe man. Luckily almost all of the earlier players are now gotten rid of, and we are starting to see this top 4 xG difference level at Arsenal again after many years.

It's pretty funny how when others say a fact about Wenger inheriting a good defence from an earlier manager, you say it's only to put Arsène down.

But when you do it, it's of course not about putting Arteta down. :lol:

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Yeah, and don’t forget he offered a contract to Mustafi. :lol: The man’s come a long way and his learning curve has been steep. It would really be interesting to hear him talk about it and drown out the noise of this ‘process’ nonsense that gets in the wayof reality.
Think Wenger might’ve offered mustafi a contract too🤔

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Hahah, whatever you want to believe man. Luckily almost all of the earlier players are now gotten rid of, and we are starting to see this top 4 xG difference level at Arsenal again after many years.

It's pretty funny how when others say a fact about Wenger inheriting a good defence from an earlier manager, you say it's only to put Arsène down.

But when you do it, it's of course not about putting Arteta down. :lol:
How young were you when you lost your sense of humour?

drippin

Mistake? Lol.
You accused of others of something and then did the same yourself. First accuse others, and then when you do it, it's of course not the same thing and totally innocent. Funny stuff, almost like a joke.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom