• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Liverpool | Sunday 9th, October | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-blog.png

This is a big one. Liverpool are very vulnerable but they still have the tools to hurt us. The fact that most pundits are predicting us to win gets me scared.

Injury updates

Andrew Robertson

Andrew Robertson has missed Liverpool's last three matches in all competitions since he picked up a knee injury during the 4-1 defeat against Napoli in the Champions League.

Klopp has confirmed that the Scottish left-back has returned to the training pitch and he could be in contention to feature this weekend.

Naby Keita

Naby Keita is yet to feature for Liverpool this season due to a thigh injury, but Klopp has said that the midfielder may return at some stage this month.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is also yet to play for the Reds this term, but he is expected to return to the squad at some point this month, although Sunday's game may come too soon for the former Arsenal man.

Screenshot-20221007-092611.png

Screenshot-20221007-092635.png

Screenshot-20221007-092650.png

Screenshot-20221007-092732.png

Predicted Lineup

Screenshot-20221007-093621.png

Prediction

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why would Henderson say something to Gabriel about yellow box man? I’ve seen Liverpool fans trying to create that narrative to paint Henderson as some kind of hero here.

It actually could be about the yellow box, when you think about it.

That would explain why Arteta and Klopp both said they couldn't comment on it after the game, they didn't want to get their AM accounts suspended.

rockofcashel

Another aspect overlooked in yesterdays result, is that in terms of winning a CL spot, the win was "effectively 6 points" in the race between Arsenal and Liverpool for one of the coveted spots.

For the last few years, losing home and away to Liverpool meant Liverpool winning 6 more points than Arsenal. Even if you now lose the Anfield game, the aggregate points = 0, rather than -6

Arsenal won 2 points out of 3, in the 35 games after the 3 losses at the beginning of the season last year. Even in a season where we lost 10 further games after that.

If they only match that form for the rest of this season from here on in... 29 games left, they'd be picking up another 58 points, plus the 24 already, finishing on 82, which will be more than enough.

Of course I don't want to lose anything like the number of points we lost stupidly last year.. but right now, we're in a pretty good place

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Why would Henderson say something to Gabriel about yellow box man? I’ve seen Liverpool fans trying to create that narrative to paint Henderson as some kind of hero here.
Don't know but it doesn't seem far fetched, the reactions from everyone on both teams definitely didn't look like there was any racial slur or anything like it used. Firmino didn't defend Henderson, Xhaka just gave him a stare but didn't really step to him etc

Reactions: A_G

Riou

Why would Arsenal report it, if it was something about the yellow box though?

I assume no one at the club would want to get involved with that stuff, until after it's sorted in court... surely the club wouldn't want to draw even more attention to it.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

Best thing about this win, Liverpool played well but we still beat them...we even forced them to try and go defensive at 2-2 and Klopp tried to settle for a point, but we gave everything so they went home with zero.

Depending on what we achieve in the next few years, this could be our breakthrough moment with this squad.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Scroll to the top of this website

There is a message in a box with a yellow background

The message and the box are collectively known as “The yellow box/yellow box issues”

Thank you for attending my TED talk.

:lol: I feel dumb. I was searching yellow box man on Google and I was getting yellow traffic junction signs and I was like wtf is this about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom