• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Liverpool | Sunday 9th, October | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-blog.png

This is a big one. Liverpool are very vulnerable but they still have the tools to hurt us. The fact that most pundits are predicting us to win gets me scared.

Injury updates

Andrew Robertson

Andrew Robertson has missed Liverpool's last three matches in all competitions since he picked up a knee injury during the 4-1 defeat against Napoli in the Champions League.

Klopp has confirmed that the Scottish left-back has returned to the training pitch and he could be in contention to feature this weekend.

Naby Keita

Naby Keita is yet to feature for Liverpool this season due to a thigh injury, but Klopp has said that the midfielder may return at some stage this month.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is also yet to play for the Reds this term, but he is expected to return to the squad at some point this month, although Sunday's game may come too soon for the former Arsenal man.

Screenshot-20221007-092611.png

Screenshot-20221007-092635.png

Screenshot-20221007-092650.png

Screenshot-20221007-092732.png

Predicted Lineup

Screenshot-20221007-093621.png

Prediction

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Last edited by a moderator:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
:lol: I feel dumb. I was searching yellow box man on Google and I was getting yellow traffic junction signs and I was like wtf is this about.
No need to feel dumb and tbh I don’t think the box is yellow. If you analyse it comes back as #Ebf088 aka Sahara Sand

So in reality we are dealing with “Sahara Sand Box Issues”

Pulp

Liverpool fans spending so much energy on referee decisions when they would have lost either way. If Liverpool had played really good and we were ****, and we won because of dodgy refereeing, then sure. But I would rather focus on the performances of the team, because they have much bigger issues than weak refereeing.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Liverpool fans spending so much energy on referee decisions when they would have lost either way. If Liverpool had played really good and we were ****, and we won because of dodgy refereeing, then sure. But I would rather focus on the performances of the team, because they have much bigger issues than weak refereeing.
Think this reaction from them, their fans and the media is why they keep getting so many good referee calls year in and year out. Michael Oliver will hear about this penalty call for years now from them. This is a large reason why the PL referees keep favoring Liverpool.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Nunez was right next to Gabriel when he first attempts to clear. I'd take the view that he probably effected the play somewhat.

If our first was marginal then I suspect that's why they were leient on this one too.
Fair point. Although this debate really shows how silly the offside rule has become. Where the position of either player really didn't give them any advantage yet we are debating taking away perfectly good goals in an already low scoring game ie football in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom