• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,397
  • Views 837,445

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
What klopp saying is correct nobody can compete with City when you giving a player 48m s year how you suppose to compete? but he making unnecessary excuses they spent 130m on Diaz and Nunez he failed refresh the team maybe if he use that wisely he could have refresh his declined midfield
The guy doesn't handle adversity well. He's having PTSD from it all falling apart at Dortmund. He *****es and moans about how nobody can compete with the oil money when he's won the league ahead of City and won a CL when neither PSG nor City have managed to. Now he's fear mongering over Newcastle who haven't even truly opened their coffers yet. It's just kind of pathetic. It's like he's having a mid life crisis because he doubts he can rebuild this team and so he's just lashing out at everyone else.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Their hubris was their downfall. It's suicíde allowing your best players to enter their 30s together. You have to constantly refresh your squad with players that have the players that have the potential to become starting XI, instead they were signing bums like Minamino hoping that Klopp will will turn ****e into pie.

Anyways, they're still a quality team, I just think part of their struggle is that they're still hung over from last season when they were competing in four fronts up until the last day of the season. The shift in tactics has also hampered them. They've sacrificed Salah in order to get Nuñez into more goalscoring positions. Salah has been playing too wide this season. Xhaka has more penalty box touches than Salah. That's mad. You always want your best goalscorers in and around the box. People who are saying Salah's salary is causing poor form have no clue. The guy is not getting services in the right area.

They're conceding more chances now due to them not replacing Wijnaldum. That midfield trio of Henderson, Fabinho and Gini wasn't the best offensively but they were excellent defensively, giving guys like VVD, Trent the much needed protection. Now they have Henderson who's legs are gone and Thiago who's world class but is pathetic defensively.

Also they never needed Nuñez, he was a luxury signing. He's nor better than Jota or Bobby. That 100m could have gotten them two midfielders to replace guys Gini Milner and Hendo.

They'll be alright but they're not challenging for the title any time soon unless FSG does a Kroenke.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Klopp is a great manager they don’t spend enough money to challenge City consistently; I gty with Arteta money and three years we would win a big trophy under Klopp and be further along as a team.

That being said I fully look for them to bounce back and give us an assist. The Anfield crowd their backs against the wall. The Diaz injury was a bad break so was Salah morphing from the second Messi into the second Alex Iwobi. But the guy knows his business. I don’t have any opinion of him good or bad as person Klopp.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
What klopp saying is correct nobody can compete with City when you giving a player 48m s year how you suppose to compete? but he making unnecessary excuses they spent 130m on Diaz and Nunez he failed refresh the team maybe if he use that wisely he could have refresh his declined midfield

They spend almost 100 million on a average player like Nunez thats bad management just like we did with Pepe. Pool should have invested that in their midfield instead.

frankgm

He has a liking for Arsenal? Unlike Liverpool fans….who have gone from arrogance to bitterness.
Klopps red card….you can’t polish a 💩

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So many guys getting ruled out for Qatar, it’s a shame
Injuries absolutely destroying them after going for what seemed like two years without any major ones.

Seems like nobody can get away with it indefinitely…

Reactions: A_G

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
I believe yes when you have 90+ point season and lose the title by 1 point not once but tow times is tiring. That's why i laugh at people saying we can compete man city we could this season finish with 90 points and City will finish with 95 you can't compete when you got best manager and best squad in England by miles to compete against
Precisely

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Man City are just unstoppable, i feel for Liverpool last season accumulating a ridiculous amount of points and still it not being enough can be quite demoralizing.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Man City are just unstoppable, i feel for Liverpool last season accumulating a ridiculous amount of points and still it not being enough can be quite demoralizing.
They're really not unstoppable though. They have less depth than they have had in years past and if Haaland or KDB are hurt for an extended period, they could be in real trouble. Certainly they have more depth than we do but this year I can see it being a real war of attrition where at the end the healthiest club lifts the title. If we somehow keep our key players fit for the majority of the season and City are not able to then we absolutely could win the league.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
They're really not unstoppable though. They have less depth than they have had in years past and if Haaland or KDB are hurt for an extended period, they could be in real trouble. Certainly they have more depth than we do but this year I can see it being a real war of attrition where at the end the healthiest club lifts the title. If we somehow keep our key players fit for the majority of the season and City are not able to then we absolutely could win the league.

Also if you can mark Haaland out of the game and give him no space, then they seem to have less ideas than they do in prior games. Both Liverpool and Newcastle were successful in doing this

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom