• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Weirdest game I watched. A top team is losing at home and their manager takes out Auba and havertz and bring in Gallagher and Broja. How does that improve your chances to get goals? Delighted from our side. Fuming if I was Chelsea fan
The guy wanted to avoid some proper beating at home, respect for that

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Gargantuan today, we were really good in transition today and he was a big reason why, how he manages to make progressive passes while under extreme pressure is absolutely ridiculous.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Tbf these were the exact kinds of performances that we dreamed he’d bring us when we dropped that 50m in Madrid and it never materialised, but finally it has.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Why are you so sore about this still :lol: guy's been immense this season for the most part, doesn't mean he was previously

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I've been critical of Partey, mainly because of his fitness issues, but today he was lethal.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom