• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I liked Partey but he never impressed me that much. >d Today I think my opinion of him has changed to quite larger extent. He did have a good game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Him and Xhaka won us the game, imo.

People were talking about Özil and Ødegaard struggling in big away games in the past, but the main reason this big games are win and lost is in the midfield.

Partey and Xhaka kept looking for the ball, all of Chelsea's CMs ran away when Silva needed some help allowing Jesus to win the corner we scored from... that's how you win these big away games.

Partey was superb today, best DM in the league for me.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Tbf these were the exact kinds of performances that we dreamed he’d bring us when we dropped that 50m in Madrid and it never materialised, but finally it has.
This is the first time since he's signed for us that he's been in the lineup without interruption for such a long time. Momentum is important for any player. I think the new system helps him shine as well, he's tailor made for the #6 role in this system.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
World class, enjoy watching him glide across the pitch. You never worry when he gets the ball in a tight situation.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
World class, enjoy watching him glide across the pitch. You never worry when he gets the ball in a tight situation.

He is prone to give the ball away sometimes but I think he has the aura. Players are afraid of heavy pressing him because one body feint or dribble and he has acres of space to run to.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He’s elite right now. One of the best DLPs on the planet form wise.

I hope he can stay fit and continue this.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
This is the first time since he's signed for us that he's been in the lineup without interruption for such a long time. Momentum is important for any player. I think the new system helps him shine as well, he's tailor made for the #6 role in this system.
My point all along since he joined.

AM had him as a busted flush once he got injured after his MOTM performance against united in one of his first few games.

ksarp

MU was super lucky to face is without Party. I'm sure we wouldn't lose any point there if we had him. He is so central for us, and we can beat any team when he is on the pitch.
This is why I labeled Partey our MIP this season and Xhaka our MVP, but Saliba has entered the MVP race for me

Alkesh

Another great performance. If he keeps going at this rate, he may very well be our player of the season.

That said, cover for him has to be a top priority in January. We looked lost the last time he was out, and his injury record is not exactly stellar.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
He is absolutely elite. 50m is a snip for him.

Our big challenge is how do we find a replacement for him so that if hes out there's no such a big drop off. Elneny is not the answer.

Think Danilo is.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom