• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bit obvious he’ll be attracting interest. Man can’t be happy with the Zinchenko situation, never mind Tomi.
He’s first in the PL and in the next round of the EL though.

Interesting.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Love him. He seems like a fighter so let’s see if he puts the pressure on to play more PL games.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Really glad for him. Showed how much that meant to him too. Match winner!

Can see Zinny playing at Chelsea tho.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Good for him, nice goal. Seems like he’ll be the first sellable asset of the new model that Edu is going for.

I mean I’d happily keep him but he seems like someone we could get 20M+ for, for a backup that only plays one position (in our system) that’s good business.

Sparrahork

Tierney can play as a CB if required, also an emergency rb too (played both for Scotland), so a very useful player.

We are doing so well this season, to the extent we are looking for players to batter who are undeserving of it.

Unfortunately for Tierney, Benny Blanco has been best rb in premier this season. Tomi cannot get in there so when tried at lb and he excelled he is getting minutes there. Both have had injuries so sensible they are rotated.

Kt will get more chances prior to world cup, I would think he will start both remaining premiership games.

Zinny will be considered for lb after WC, expect him however to be moved more into midfield in event kt and Tomi remain injury free.

Kt will get games, there should definitely be no consideration of selling him until the end of the season. Only then if really pushing for a move, we need money, and tavares is performing well more consistently.

Henry boi

Good for him, nice goal. Seems like he’ll be the first sellable asset of the new model that Edu is going for.

I mean I’d happily keep him but he seems like someone we could get 20M+ for, for a backup that only plays one position (in our system) that’s good business.
I'd sell him for 50 but would settle for 30, I mean look at that brighton fullback they sold to Chelsea, they sold him for crazy money and Kieran is far better than him

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'd sell him for 50 but would settle for 30, I mean look at that brighton fullback they sold to Chelsea, they sold him for crazy money and Kieran is far better than him
I think Cucurella's true value was probably around 40M. He's a bit better on the ball than KT but not by much, the main issue is KT's durability I think that's what turns him from a 35M player into a 20-25M one.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Finally added much needed width down the left.

If he plays, going up and down that left side is what he (and the manager) should focus on first. The whole inverted left back thing can be left to Zynchenko.

Agree with everyone re: selling him, though. Love the player, but he does look the odd man out on how Artetas ~ultimate team~ might look.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Think he's done here. Can't be pleased with how the season has gone for him. Tomi was even preferred to him a few weeks back.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

People desperately trying to deep his omission today. He caught the same bug as Xhaka, nothing more to it.

G0D

Almighty
Don't see why we would entertain selling Tierney. We finally have excellent competition in the left back position. You want that. Up to the players to put themselves into contention to start.
This! He doesn’t come across like the kind of guy that’ll sit on the bench pouting either… he’ll work harder to try and claim his place back and thus push Zinchenko. We would be stupid to sell him unless he really wanted to leave… which I’m doubtful he does.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom