• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Facundo Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I think I speak for everyone here when I say my talent ID is the best around here bar none.

Well he gets my seal of approval. I can tell from his first touch & technique alone he’s got it. Bring him in now and bin Saka in the summer and move on.

I was on board until I read the bolded part at which point I decided this post was unadulterated nonsense :lol:

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I think I speak for everyone here when I say my talent ID is the best around here bar none.

Well he gets my seal of approval. I can tell from his first touch & technique alone he’s got it. Bring him in now and bin Saka in the summer and move on.
Cant tell if you're joking, trolling, or just plain mental.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Isn’t highlights supposed to make you look better than you are? He looks so average so in those I fear to think his actual level

Since he's Uruguayan, we'll use an appropriate mechanism to measure him.

Where does he rank for you on a scale of Torreira to 10? :lol:

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
You feel Kroenke will fill us with MLS trash but after what he achieved I guess he deserves some slack and it's his club, not like we can do something about it anyway since he owns us

Legend14

Established Member
Solid looking footballer, but I wouldn’t be happy with this transfer. He does not have the pace to impact this league in the wide position. Not sure how our scouts are interpreting his potential impact. Is Marquinos less of a player?

Lets go for someone established in this league to extend our depth.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Seem his agent traveling around to sell his player or he actually in talks with us.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

FACU TORRES The representatives of Facundo Torres are still in England, the conversations with Arsenal have advanced. The call to the national team was very good and they agreed to move forward in numbers and formalities after the World Cup.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

I know its just a short vid, but I like the look of him. Takes players on, can interlink with teamates, has a snappy shot, decent technically.

Certainly more of a Edu & Teta style signing than a 'hot property' Billy big bollocks type signing (Mudryk).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom