• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Facundo Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I looked at this guy's height and weight, and can conclude that he is as skinny as Vieira, perhaps slightly bigger. Because I'm more or less the same height and weight (1.81m (5.11)/70kg (155lbs)).

We need Bayern levels of body transformations in soon. Need to get these guys PL ready pronto.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I looked at this guy's height and weight, and can conclude that he is as skinny as Vieira, perhaps slightly bigger. Because I'm more or less the same height and weight (1.81m (5.11)/70kg (155lbs)).

We need Bayern levels of body transformations in soon. Need to get these guys PL ready pronto.

I told you guys it’s not overnight.

Takes weeks after you tren hard, eat clen anovar give up.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don't think Trusty is a PR stunt at all. As things stand, if he doesn't make it here, we'll probably make a significant profit on him. As @farzad4daarse would say, let's try to put aside our anti-American soccerballer bias aside, it's true that this is an undervalued market atm for just this reason.
He has not even had cap for his country and has only played championship football. You really think someone will spend big on him? He was a signing to help kroenkes other club.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He has not even had cap for his country and has only played championship football. You really think someone will spend big on him? He was a signing to help kroenkes other club.
Tbf Trusty has been called up before for a senior international in January of this year, he just had to pull out through injury.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Trusty’s alright.

Might be a case that our international scouting was onto something.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tbf Trusty has been called up before for a senior international in January of this year, he just had to pull out through injury.
Ok but this guy looks average and bassame player like the Brazilian kid we brought over. We need serious players not some punts

Reactions: A_G

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
He's a LCB who's killing it at Birmingham and has very good athletic qualities and looks a fine defender. No doubt will need to develop a lot as a footballer to make it for us. US national coach is weird with his CBs, doesn't call up Ream for Fulham and instead relies on some no names from the MLS, dunno if Trusty will be called up but he certainly seems to deserve it. Yes, we'll certainly make a profit on him, LCBs doing so well at the Championship level, at his age in his first season there, with his athletic and defensive ability, will fetch nice fees.

Ok but this guy looks average and bassame player like the Brazilian kid we brought over. We need serious players not some punts
You need both things. Players like these help keep a healthy stream of profit coming into the club. Chelsea had figured this out over the years.

Either way, it clearly wasn't a PR stunt. The boy is good.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He's a LCB who's killing it at Birmingham and has very good athletic qualities and looks a fine defender. No doubt will need to develop a lot as a footballer to make it for us. US national coach is weird with his CBs, doesn't call up Ream for Fulham and instead relies on some no names from the MLS, dunno if Trusty will be called up but he certainly seems to deserve it. Yes, we'll certainly make a profit on him, LCBs doing so well at the Championship level, at his age in his first season there, with his athletic and defensive ability, will fetch nice fees.

You need both things. Players like these help keep a healthy stream of profit coming into the club. Chelsea had figured this out over the years.

Either way, it clearly wasn't a PR stunt. The boy is good.
Buying bunch of average players who has no chance to play for you is waste of time. We need to focus on improving the first team, not future business to make money. We haven’t been in the CL 7 years. We have fallen way off as a club and need to get serious

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Buying bunch of average players who has no chance to play for you is waste of time. We need to focus on improving the first team, not future business to make money. We haven’t been in the CL 7 years. We have fallen way off as a club and need to get serious
It’s not an either / or. This is their job. There’s time for both. Trusty doesn’t have no chance to play for us, btw, nor does Marquinhos. They are just low probability plays that come with low risk and good payoff.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I think I speak for everyone here when I say my talent ID is the best around here bar none.

Well he gets my seal of approval. I can tell from his first touch & technique alone he’s got it. Bring him in now and bin Saka in the summer and move on.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He just looks like another cam/creator masquerading as a winger. We already have 3 of those. and only one is playing regularly atm

Can we just buy a actual goal scoring forward please.
Out of curiosity are you talking about Saka, ESR and Fabio?

Scored against us in pre season, looks like got lots of technical ability, but more one for the future

Martinelli was bought from the 4th Tier of the brazilian league, our talent ID has increased significantly in the past few years, so if we're in for him and end up signing him, then I'm sure the club have done their homework and he'll be worth the gamble (low gamble given the fee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom