• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Feel like deleting my reply and just telling you to **** off now tbh. Please, please, please tell me how I’m hating? Especially considering this from typed by YOU

Idk if you guys do this stuff for likes or if you lack critical thinking? Maybe it’s this thread?
I’m just playing, man. Don’t delete messages. It’s just banter lad. I know you’re not a hater. If my teasing annoy you I apologise but sometimes it’s too easy to wind you up. It’s a football forum where we all talk sh*t for laughs.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
CM was legendary but I’m not even sure if the games have reduced in quality, I think it’s more to do with the narrow talent pool in world football + social media experts pretending to what Jerry from Honduras had for breakfast. Those days not many people were not familiar with the best talent outside of Europe’s Top 5 Leagues.

It’s funny seeing a former Aston Villa player in Juan Pablo Angel linking up with Saviola, Aimar and Ortega.

Plus back then, you had one of Championship Manager's scouts inserting himself into the game as a star player

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
You’re getting offended because yet again you’re conflating ability with playing style.

I beg you engage your brain.

Could Saka become better than Mane? Absolutely. Will he become a Mane style player? I’m 99% certain he won’t, their playing styles are so different and ‘player personalities’ don’t really change like that in most cases.
I don't get offended by anything on the internet lol. I watched Mane a lot when he played for Southampton as I wanted Arsenal to get him. Saka always reminded me of him on the ball. The ability to ride challenges and make darting runs or explode from a standstill. They are also both very good off ball as they are on it. The reality of the matter is you don't know how Saka's game is going to evolve. You have tried time and time again to put him in a box, but he has shown that his ceiling is way higher. Nobody thought Salah was going to develop into the goal machine he became for Liverpool. Saka at 25 could be a completely different monster. No way a player won't develop more past 21 unless they suffer a bad injury or have a poor work ethic.

Geofranco

He's not hating on Saka he's hating on most of you guys. Either he's obviously taking the piss or he's balancing out some of the RAWKish views posted here like when another American comes in here explaining how Saka is a mix of Hazard and Mané.
Dude's out here acting like house husband for @Trilly. I'm sure he can defend himself

Geofranco

Wouldn’t Di Maria be a better comparison for Saka? Especially since B could make a similar transition into a central role at some point, given he played there during Project Restart.
Di Maria is too technically gifted and creative. Saka is a baller, but Di maria especially in his prime was a menace and incredibly quick too.

Reactions: A_G

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Saka always reminded me of the mould of midfielder you saw at Dortmund in the 10s, the likes of Kagawa, Reus, Gotze etc.

Probably not a perfect comparison with any of them individually but he'd fit neatly in that midfield for sure.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Idk why people are obsessing over putting him in a box by finding “similar” players. @Nacho the only one here speaking sense. ..

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'm not saying they're the same players overall but there's an element of Sterling in Saka's game sometime.

The deceptive strength they have in shielding the ball and turning opponents are very similar.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Sterling too chaotic and inconsistent with his technique to be compared to Sterling nothing alike.

Maybe the runs and positions they take up from the flanks are similar but that could easily be coaching for all we know. Plus Sterling is a numbers guy, Saka a facilitator who can take set pieces.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't get offended by anything on the internet lol. I watched Mane a lot when he played for Southampton as I wanted Arsenal to get him. Saka always reminded me of him on the ball. The ability to ride challenges and make darting runs or explode from a standstill. They are also both very good off ball as they are on it. The reality of the matter is you don't know how Saka's game is going to evolve. You have tried time and time again to put him in a box, but he has shown that his ceiling is way higher. Nobody thought Salah was going to develop into the goal machine he became for Liverpool. Saka at 25 could be a completely different monster. No way a player won't develop more past 21 unless they suffer a bad injury or have a poor work ethic.
Cba man, you’ve made your mind up that anything I post about him is some attempt to put him down. I think you’re a knowledgeable poster but there’s probably no point in us discussing Saka :lol:

Even in post above you’re still not getting it and it reads like you think that me saying he’s not a Mane type player is some sort of insult or attempt to discredit him. It’s just an opinion that has nothing to do with how good/bad he actually is, there are plenty players who are better and different to Mane and like you said. Neither of us know how he’ll turn out so why is one comparison hating and the other isn’t?

Cleared things up with RunTheTrap, he was just bantering. You genuinely just think I’m a massive Saka hater though so let’s just leave it there :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom