• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Zinchenko couldn’t see field for City how is he world class. Saka is close, Saliba another 2 years, Ødegaard also he has done it for a season and a half. Jesus is not one of top 5 Strikers in world I wouldn’t rate him World class either.

Saka is obviously world class now, performs every week and its very hard to name 5 RWF better than him in world football. If that's the standard and your argument is that he isn't world class, who are the 5 RWFs better than him? Ditto Ødegaard, best CAM in the league and has been brilliant this season bar 1-2 performances.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Saka is obviously world class now, performs every week and its very hard to name 5 RWF better than him in world football. If that's the standard and your argument is that he isn't world class, who are the 5 RWFs better than him? Ditto Ødegaard, best CAM in the league and has been brilliant this season bar 1-2 performances.

I don’t disagree i would like to see them do it for a couple of years. To me it isn’t one year as a top 5 player but at least 2-3 seasons. Saka is close so is Ødegaard but you got to be able to repeat it and maintain it for a bit

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Poor sequence on the Rashford goal but really grew into the game. He is so intelligent in his positioning when Gabriel or Saliba go forward, he's always there to occupy the spaces. Cut out some of the sloppy moments and he's perfect.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The funny thing against Sp**s and today he wasn't his uaual world class self but helped us dominate. He glue of this team without him we in trouble we saw how utd couldn't go against our midfield without Casemiro. DM becoming very vital position you need world class player there

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

I mean i love Saka, and i could put him in WC. But he's not top 5, on top of my head neymar/mbappe/messi/salah/gnabry/vini jr maybe mane, might be more but cba to google

He's up there though

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I mean i love Saka, and i could put him in WC. But he's not top 5, on top of my head neymar/mbappe/messi/salah/gnabry/vini jr maybe mane, might be more but cba to google

He's up there though
Neymar mbappe vini are lwf/cf and gnabry salah isn't above him this season

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Feels like he isn't using his sprint-button quite often. He has some rapid pace in his legs, but rarely uses it.
Was very surprised to see that too. Didn`t know he still had that pace. Used to be quite back in his younger days at A Madrid, played right back quite a lot but can often look quite slow these days

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Not his best game today but we need to really enjoy this guy while we can.

He is such a unique and fun DM to have, because of the incisive passes he makes.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He’s a really unique DM. He’s so progressive in the way he plays, always looking to move the ball forward and break lines. It’s quite different to a lot of other top DMs who tend to have less risk in their game.

It benefits us most of the time but I think today it actually hindered us a in the first 70mins, we couldn’t really sustain pressure.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Neymar mbappe vini are lwf/cf and gnabry salah isn't above him this season
I mean all could play rw and be better than him(probably).
Not sure Saka is better than them this season, even if he is, it's because they are having a bad season, and saka is having the best of his career.

But they are by all means better players, 6 months of playing at a amazing level isn't enough imo.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Fastest I’ve ever seen him move, guy has been coasting his entire Arsenal career up until now. :lol:

Remember that game when Son dusted him and made him look like an uncle?

I wasn’t familiar that Partey had that burst in him.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom