• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 516,582
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very good from mikel he already trying to evolve the quality of squad not creating comfortable environments.

Getting rice and caicedo to compete and eventually replace the main guys in midfield is right move. He don't want to make klopp errors. Thankfully kroenke also remember he have 10B+

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think us decided not to proceed with mudryk saved us alot of money he fantastic player but if we end up getting Caicedo Trossard and kiwi for 100m it's much better than spending it all on mudryk specially when our squad need depth

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Think we'll regret not getting Mudryk @Yousif Arsenal, but you are right. Right now, we need stability in the middle, because that is where we dominate and win games.

Later on, I still want us to invest in a speedy, skillful player like Mudryk, to add to Martinelli and Eddie's pace. Hopefully Balogun is that player already, who knows.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Think we'll regret not getting Mudryk @Yousif Arsenal, but you are right. Right now, we need stability in the middle, because that is where we dominate and win games.

Later on, I still want us to invest in a speedy, skillful player like Mudryk, to add to Martinelli and Eddie's pace. Hopefully Balogun is that player already, who knows.
He'll be amazing player unfortunately but we have saka and Martinelli they not different than Mudryk and if we not mess around they should be here until 2028 at least its all about depth and refreshing the squad.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He'll be amazing player unfortunately but we have saka and Martinelli they not different than Mudryk and if we not around they should be here until 2028 at least its all about depth and refreshing the squad.

Or he could "flop" at Chelsea and be with us in 2 years. Chelsea are known to waste potential and that could remain, even under Potter.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think us decided not to proceed with mudryk saved us alot of money he fantastic player but if we end up getting Caicedo Trossard and kiwi for 100m it's much better than spending it all on mudryk specially when our squad need depth
We already spent 50 on trossard and kiwi. So atleast 75 on caicedo

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I know brother I know. The same people who tried to mock the fee are willing to break the bank for caicedo

Murdyk isn’t going to blow you guys or vice versa. Every player has a price we offered over and above what a guy who watched the PL on TV is worth who has played like 15 matches is worth. This is a proven PL player. A top midfielder he is no El neny

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Murdyk isn’t going to blow you guys or vice versa. Every player has a price we offered over and above what a guy who watched the PL on TV is worth who has played like 15 matches is worth. This is a proven PL player. A top midfielder he is no El neny
26 PL games in his career is not proven. That’s too small of data to say proven

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It is. But 26 games is not proven. Not even full season and players have had a great season without being great players

Yes but multiple pl clubs want him north of 60. Including United and Chelsea. We don’t buy him for 70 million one of them lot will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom