• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Bro I think this is the only game that he’s cared about winning.

How you been here like three years and only shown your top speed once? :lol:

:lol: he’s opened my eyes now. I think I’m going to have higher expectations for him now until the end of the season.

It’s really got me thinking that he has an extra level to his game but isn’t showing us 😭

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

:lol: he’s opened my eyes now. I think I’m going to have higher expectations for him now until the end of the season.

It’s really got me thinking that he has an extra level to his game but isn’t showing us 😭
He’s saving it for the champions league 🤣

Legend14

Established Member
Poor sequence on the Rashford goal but really grew into the game. He is so intelligent in his positioning when Gabriel or Saliba go forward, he's always there to occupy the spaces. Cut out some of the sloppy moments and he's perfect.
This is why he is so valuable. Never puts his head down. Made two mistakes in a row on the Rashford goal and then stepped it up. Winners mentality.

His tracking on the breakaway was likely the fastest he’a run in his life. Stopped a goal opportunity at a critical time.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Maybe Arteta told him to not go full gear, injuries and that lol. Better 80% Partey then no Partey.

This all day long. Stay in the safe performance zone, stay at 70%, and don’t go anywhere near thunderous challenges FFS.

It’s quite hypocritical of me really. I’m endorsing exactly the kind of stuff I called out Özil for :)

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Maybe Arteta told him to not go full gear, injuries and that lol. Better 80% Partey then no Partey.

And tbf your job in midfield doesn't involve as much sprinting as other positions anyway, its more the ability to turn quickly before you get clattered by some orc.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

And tbf your job in midfield doesn't involve as much sprinting as other positions anyway, its more the ability to turn quickly before you get clattered by some orc.
True story. I played as a striker, tried midfield once got battered. Way more difficult than it looks on tv.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Did he pick up an injury or was it always the plan to only play him for a half?

No injury, just pre game plan.

Partey told Arteta he wasn't playing the second half, he could sub someone else on if he wanted but Thomas wasn't coming back out.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully it's not his thighs. Did something happened before HT? He look normally fine to me

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Oh god not this again

College Sports Sport GIF by Indiana Hoosiers

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom