• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I just feel the Jorginho move is so against everything we have done over last 2 seasons. Like get rid of this profile of player. We learnt hard lesson from Willian deal & this would be no different. Edu & Teta got their fingers burnt by Willian move & it prompted a total about turn in our squad & transfer outlook. Ie youth.

It would be a massively regressive move & I just cant see us doing it.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I just feel the Jorginho move is so against everything we have done over last 2 seasons. Like get rid of this profile of player. We learnt hard lesson from Willian deal & this would be no different. Edu & Teta got their fingers burnt by Willian move & it prompted a total about turn in our squad & transfer outlook. Ie youth.

It would be a massively regressive move & I just cant see us doing it.

Buying an experienced player does not make the rest of our squad older or less promising.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Tets right before he buries Edu for screwing him in another January window:

scott walker michael GIF

At least Fredo was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time. Edu is just busy dossing with his BBQs.

Last edited:

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I posted Amrabat in the other thread and you laughed at it, why?

Amrabat's actually a good shout. Does a solid and combative shift defensively, strong frame and engine, good drive with the ball, great technique generally and nice forward passes.

I hadn't actually seen the Liverpool and Barcelona links until now, but he deserves a big move.

ragnarock

If Edu planted Jorginho-news to get the fans to accept a Tielemans or a Bamba he better get his speech for the transfer Oscars ready.

I don’t believe this to be the case though…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom