• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City’s Financial Doping

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Looking at their forum. They all seem to believe they been fiddling, but their issue is everyone does it and the American led teams have it in for them
It is nonsense no one does the things they are accused of anywhere approaching what they have been charged with. The reason normal none gangster petrosheik owners don’t do this is because they are used to fearing prosecution and law suits. When you are immune from law enforcement as the Sheik is you give your self license to do anything. Other people may go to jail like the accountants or even players and coaches if they lied to tax authorities or government licensed institutions like banks. But this senior member of a dictatorial country could cut the FA chairman’s throat on TV and not do a day in jail. Same reason why MBS should of never been allowed into the Newcastle. Of course City cheats more than normal business men, there is zero legal jeopardy for it’s owner for any conduct.

Malky

Established Member
Why am I seeing that the punishment they’ll expect to receive is a “ small point deduction “ ? How is that a suitable punishment for cooking the books for years, gaining financial leverage over the competition, signing players they should never have been allowed to sign and the end result was winning titles that were won unfairly?!
What message does that send to Chelsea or Newcastle? Might aswel do the same if they can get away with it for a few years, if all they get is a points deduction at some stage down the line.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

If you are rich enough you can just pay a man with a high verbal IQ to use sophistry to absolve you of any wrong doing.

This is not justice. True justice would be physical combat to the DEATH. The wisdom of the Agon is eternally just!! We must choose our champion!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Either way whatever happen football need some serious reset not only the scandals but they keep allowing states takeover a football club and that wrong the transfer market is in all time mess players overpaying contract agents staggering fees. Not to mention the extra expensive ticket prices to watch 2 hours game. I don't expect anything to happen tho.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
@MikelHadADream some more stories for you mate

Bertie wrote

"Met this Rag at the bus stop this morning, he was wearing a full zebra kit, despite it snowing in Stockport. Had a big grin on face when he saw my City hat. I enquired if he had something to say. Turned out he wasn't even from Manchester, the cockney cnut. He said, "Manchester is red." I asked him if he could find Manchester on a map, and all the people at the bus stop starting laughing, then the bus came and he stepped into a massive puddle, and his zebra shorts fell down and everyone cheered, including the bus driver who drove off without letting him get on. Proper made my day it did."

Liked by Kaz7, LongsightM13, Prestwich Blue, Tolmies Hairdoo
ancoats wrote,

"Was coming back from the vets with my racing pigeon, when this fat Rag in zebra trousers, was coming out of Maccy D's. He was inhaling a big mac, you should have seen the state of him. He looked at my pigeon and said summat, but I don't understand cockney, so I said to him, "I know you lot like your dodgy meat, but this is a 500 quid racing pigeon, so feck off back to London, and eat swamp rats, you fat cnut." Should have seen his face. Then he dropped his fries in a puddle and everyone cheered. Even my pigeon let out a whoop. I've been tugging away at myself ever since."

Liked by waspish, Kaz7, ric, manimanc, Colin Bells boots, Spanish Bob

"I was in the pub minding my own business when this rag with a cockney accent walked over and said 'looks like your crooked club is going to be relegated to the lower leagues. Wonder if Pep will still want to manage you when you're playing the likes of Scarborough every week. I said 'yeah, I'll see you in the lower leagues next season when you're back supporting FC United of Manchester after Ten Hag loses a few games'. The bartenders laughed as the rag walked away with an embarrassed look on his face. The lads sat at the table next to me said 'you sure put him in his place pal', then they bought me and mates a round of drinks. Just goes to show how the Premier League can sanction us as much as we like but this will forever be our city".

"I was in the gym, benchpressing 100kg as I always do, when some Rag walked over, tapped me on the shoulder and tried explaining to me that Rashford actually wasn't interfering with play. He thought he'd won the argument and walked over to the rowing machine to start his workout. Shortly afterwards, I started distracting him by jumping over the rowing machine, he took his earphones out and asked me 'what the hell are you doing?!'... I quipped back with: 'judging by your logic mate, I'm not interfering with what you're doing'. A group of guys around us burst into laughter and patted me on the back. 5 minutes later, the Rag left the gym out of embarrassment".

"Was driving the fork lift at work, and the shift leader who is an armchair rag, put up this big MUFC flag up at the office window. He's never been to a match in his life, dunt even come from Manchester. He's from Warrington, near London. He was giving it the Billy Big Bollix in the canteen. He chirped up, "Have they found Haaland yet, he's been missing since Saturday." Quick as a flash I said, "How the fcuk would you know? The last time you set foot inside Old Trafford, Remi Moses was ankle deep in a swamp. And Martin Edwards was peeping under toilet cubicles." Everyone in the canteen cheered and he sloped off back to his office with his tail between his legs. Haven't seen him since."

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man city fans of course they'll defend thier owners because without them man city is championship club and bottom half PL club now these oil guys helped them to reach top won titles they were not even dreaming about bought superstars so I'm not surprised really. Thats why football young once specially most of them brainwashed.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Bertie wrote

"Met this Rag at the bus stop this morning, he was wearing a full zebra kit, despite it snowing in Stockport. Had a big grin on face when he saw my City hat. I enquired if he had something to say. Turned out he wasn't even from Manchester, the cockney cnut. He said, "Manchester is red." I asked him if he could find Manchester on a map, and all the people at the bus stop starting laughing, then the bus came and he stepped into a massive puddle, and his zebra shorts fell down and everyone cheered, including the bus driver who drove off without letting him get on. Proper made my day it did."

ancoats wrote,

"Was coming back from the vets with my racing pigeon, when this fat Rag in zebra trousers, was coming out of Maccy D's. He was inhaling a big mac, you should have seen the state of him. He looked at my pigeon and said summat, but I don't understand cockney, so I said to him, "I know you lot like your dodgy meat, but this is a 500 quid racing pigeon, so feck off back to London, and eat swamp rats, you fat cnut." Should have seen his face. Then he dropped his fries in a puddle and everyone cheered. Even my pigeon let out a whoop. I've been tugging away at myself ever since."

"I was in the pub minding my own business when this rag with a cockney accent walked over and said 'looks like your crooked club is going to be relegated to the lower leagues. Wonder if Pep will still want to manage you when you're playing the likes of Scarborough every week. I said 'yeah, I'll see you in the lower leagues next season when you're back supporting FC United of Manchester after Ten Hag loses a few games'. The bartenders laughed as the rag walked away with an embarrassed look on his face. The lads sat at the table next to me said 'you sure put him in his place pal', then they bought me and mates a round of drinks. Just goes to show how the Premier League can sanction us as much as we like but this will forever be our city".

"I was in the gym, benchpressing 100kg as I always do, when some Rag walked over, tapped me on the shoulder and tried explaining to me that Rashford actually wasn't interfering with play. He thought he'd won the argument and walked over to the rowing machine to start his workout. Shortly afterwards, I started distracting him by jumping over the rowing machine, he took his earphones out and asked me 'what the hell are you doing?!'... I quipped back with: 'judging by your logic mate, I'm not interfering with what you're doing'. A group of guys around us burst into laughter and patted me on the back. 5 minutes later, the Rag left the gym out of embarrassment".

"Was driving the fork lift at work, and the shift leader who is an armchair rag, put up this big MUFC flag up at the office window. He's never been to a match in his life, dunt even come from Manchester. He's from Warrington, near London. He was giving it the Billy Big Bollix in the canteen. He chirped up, "Have they found Haaland yet, he's been missing since Saturday." Quick as a flash I said, "How the fcuk would you know? The last time you set foot inside Old Trafford, Remi Moses was ankle deep in a swamp. And Martin Edwards was peeping under toilet cubicles." Everyone in the canteen cheered and he sloped off back to his office with his tail between his legs. Haven't seen him since."

''Coming back from the vets with my racing pigeon'' :lol: :lol:

Must have been a tough week for @Juan Matas Beard. Getting abused at the pub, Maccy's, work and gym.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul

Bertie wrote

ancoats wrote,

These City fans sure have imagination

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Are certain Man City fans going to be filthy with the City owners & want them out after what has happened last few years/months? Surely the City owners have to be blamed compared to Guardiola & the fans?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If you are rich enough you can just pay a man with a high verbal IQ to use sophistry to absolve you of any wrong doing.

This is not justice. True justice would be physical combat to the DEATH. The wisdom of the Agon is eternally just!! We must choose our champion!
It’s great to have top lawyer when it’s great area. But it’s not like these top lawyers don’t lose cases. If the evidence is too clear no lawyer can save you. The route to go is the judge or if there is a jury. A great lawyer can just mud things to a degree

By all accounts the PLs evidence is too strong to wiggle out and it seems they really took their time and not make the same mistake UEFA did. Also City won the appeal last time based on statutes of limitations. The PL don’t have that as Uk laws don’t have it

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

It’s great to have top lawyer when it’s great area. But it’s not like these top lawyers don’t lose cases. If the evidence is too clear no lawyer can save you. The route to go is the judge or if there is a jury. A great lawyer can just mud things to a degree

By all accounts the PLs evidence is too strong to wiggle out and it seems they really took their time and not make the same mistake UEFA did. Also City won the appeal last time based on statutes of limitations. The PL don’t have that as Uk laws don’t have it
This time the lawyer is apparently an Arsenal fan, lets see what happens over the next few weeks.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom