• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

bastun

Player:Saka
Arteta won the FA cup his first year with a squad full of bums. Only current player who played in that final was Xhaka. He had to clear so much players for couple of transfer windows. Chelsea spent more in one window than a small country GDP and play worse than a relegation team.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Im one of Mikel Arteta's biggest critics but the Chelsea squad Graham Potter got was better than the Arsenal squad Arteta got. And Teta did better in the same amount of Premier League games that Chelsea has played since Potter joined*. So Potter has done worse than Arteta with a better squad.

* Arsenal got 30 points in the first 18 PL games under Mikel Arteta while Chelsea got 21 points in the first 18 PL games under Graham Potter.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They can’t even get CL. We will smash this fantasy squad thrown together by an American boffhead who I guarantee had not watched 30 football matches in his life before he bought the club; it shows. Hopefully, Fa disposes of the City threat and Football’s Trump has destroyed CFC he set arson to their long term finances; in upcoming few years it will be us and United for the honors with Newcastle like the 90s. But don’t worry, Newcastle will eventually end up in same boat as City and Chelsea. You think the guy who carved up a journalist in his embassy like a Christmas Ham will care to follow the rules

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Potter you ****, why even compare your situation to Artetas first season. You've signed players for 600 million, get outta here, what a crackhead

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think potter need to focus on his own team yes arteta had patience anr support even after his 8th league finish but the signs of the system he wanted to play was clear.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Complete and utter loser. Arteta beat Pep and won a trophy without spending in his first 6 months. This guy is getting battered by teams that don't even have a manager. He's not just out of his depth, he's a delusional idiot with no redeeming qualities. Watching him fail is actually delightful.

Pop Tart

Established Member
You'd think Shakhtar would keep quiet given that they virtually forced him to go there. No guilt or shame
did the owner not say they buy him back? :lol:
They whored him out to the highest bidder despite what he wanted, though he overdid it with the social media stuff.

This was why i never wanted him, they were putting pressure on us to make out he was a wc player. maybe they saw a opportunity because of the war to recoup money, but i do not like they way they do business. i would avoid them like the plauge in future tbh.

no doubt he has talent, i am a celtic fan and seen his displays against us. then again Celtic are dreadful in Europe

Jack badmon

I'm looking at 11th/18th March potentially to be the day we double the amount of points in the league against them.

They are on 31 points and they have Leeds at home which they could easily lose/draw and Leicester away which is the same and Everton at home. They dont look like winning but even still they need to drop 4 points and we gain 4 points which seems very likely lol.

I declare we make it a special day, a c***sea version of st totteringhams day

Edit: 5 points, though nothing changes lol

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
did the owner not say they buy him back? :lol:
They whored him out to the highest bidder despite what he wanted, though he overdid it with the social media stuff.

This was why i never wanted him, they were putting pressure on us to make out he was a wc player. maybe they saw a opportunity because of the war to recoup money, but i do not like they way they do business. i would avoid them like the plauge in future tbh.

no doubt he has talent, i am a celtic fan and seen his displays against us. then again Celtic are dreadful in Europe
The whole saga was unwholesome especially when it was reported that his agent phoned us on the way to see if we would sign him last minute. I understand SD truing to secure their future and so far, Mudryk is making it look like we dodged a bullet but it a bit if a shambles. Personally, I hope he rinses Chelsea

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The lack of goal scoring in thier squad is hilarious seriously where goals gonna come from? Felix is not goal scorer Havertz is pathetic Sterling look he forgot about scoring the moment he went to Chelsea auba washed Mudryk is new and even tho he won't give you lot of goals.

So yeah they in deep trouble no matter how much they dominate they can't score

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom