• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Everybody seems to have forgotten but we have Pepe coming back from loan lol
:lol: :lol:

I think he'd actually be a decent Saka back-up, would also back him to do a bit better as we create a lot more chances now. Trossard and Jesus providing Pepe with chances actually works on paper, he linked up well with Ode in the limited time they had together but...

:lol: We won't be seeing that.

IrishGooner93

Trossard with Jesus is really gonna give us so much more impetus and guile when breaking down deep blocks. We seem to have adapted somewhat and improved in this area recently (inshallah) but these two guys movement , skill and lineup play combined with the rest of the team is gonna be exciting.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Trossard with Jesus is really gonna give us so much more impetus and guile when breaking down deep blocks. We seem to have adapted somewhat and improved in this area recently (inshallah) but these two guys movement , skill and lineup play combined with the rest of the team is gonna be exciting.
I am very interested in seeing him play in a front 3 with Jesus and Saka. Not saying bench Martinelli but it can be a great change if Gabby is playing poorly

Badger_Revenge

Will be interesting to see if Arteta starts to adapt front lines to deal with the challenges opponents present He's been pretty conservative to date, always sticking with the same players, but now he has options.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Given the hot form and goals of Martinelli, does Trossard make way for Jesus to return to starting at 11 when fully fit to do so?

I say this is a very welcome dilemma for Arteta to have, but given what we've seen so far and how Arteta is reluctant to change a winning formula, I'd say we need to continue with Trossard through the middle of our attacking three.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Given the hot form and goals of Martinelli, does Trossard make way for Jesus to return to starting at 11 when fully fit to do so?

I say this is a very welcome dilemma for Arteta to have, but given what we've seen so far and how Arteta is reluctant to change a winning formula, I'd say we need to continue with Trossard through the middle of our attacking three.

Trossard has more than earned his keep, will be up to Jesus to fight for his place back

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

Tough one. I'd say Trossard deserves to keep his spot but also think Jesus will walk straight back into the starting XI as he is crucial for our overall play and pressing game.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Looking at our fixtures, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Jesus start until after the International break, but for all we know he could start tomorrow.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I really doubt Arteta will start Jesus after being injured for so long and just having played 15 minutes after that.

He has eased ESR in too, it's too risky. Nelson has been quite good so I rather Arteta risks him starting, and then later subbing Jesus in if needed. Small steps is good.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

For me you go tried and tested when trying to win the title.

When fully match fit Jesus comes straight back in a CF. That's his primary role and he's proven his quality over the early part of this season and in previous years. I think we played our best football was Jesus up top too.

I think there are more than enough minutes for Trossard as back up to Jesus and backing up / rotating with Martinelli.

Perfect player to bring on with 20-30 minutes to go.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
For rotation sake even Gabby/Trossard/Jesus will be fun. All 3 of them can play false 9 or flanks, imagine them swapping positions throughout the game to throw shape of opponent's marking off
Yes, him and Martinelli seemed to be feeding off the others runs and passes really beautifully the first half. It is why i love Martinelli his relentless motor. But that running is wasted energy when someone isn’t feeding you quality passes. Trossard is very versatile and smart knows how to reward a teammate and play him in

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah the go to lineup against a deep block should be Trossard-Jesus-Saka.

I honestly can’t see us struggling to break down anyone with those three playing.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
For me you go tried and tested when trying to win the title.

When fully match fit Jesus comes straight back in a CF. That's his primary role and he's proven his quality over the early part of this season and in previous years. I think we played our best football was Jesus up top too.

I think there are more than enough minutes for Trossard as back up to Jesus and backing up / rotating with Martinelli.

Perfect player to bring on with 20-30 minutes to go.

Think it's Martinelli's spot to earn back, if I'm honest... I worry about our box presence with both Trossard and Jesus on the pitch, but I would like to see that first.

It'll be about balance anyway, and all of them should be getting minutes. When you factor in that Saka will be able to get a rest once everyone is fit, all of them will play enough.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom