• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We spanked Wolves (away) when Lopetegui had already officially took over (was watching in the stands).

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Ngl, I'm worried at the idea of Holding starting in premier league game...

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

They’re in talks with Hodgson…

edit - I started reading that article and for a second, actually thought they were also in talks with a bloke called Adolf Hitler…:lol:

0F4231CF-408F-4E25-AC8E-1F83A60C9946.gif

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Tom Mix

We win this, full stop. I cannot see any way of us winning the league if we don't beat Palace at home.

They also got beat in midweek and have a much smaller squad. I cannot see, logically, any way under which we do not win this game.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We win this, full stop. I cannot see any way of us winning the league if we don't beat Palace at home.

They also got beat in midweek and have a much smaller squad. I cannot see, logically, any way under which we do not win this game.
I said the same thing against Bournemouth, couldn't see how we could drop points, lol. I guess I was right, but sweet jesus...

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Well, there is absolutely no doubt we should win the game but you can find illogical examples all over the world every week of teams that should win games but for various reasons, such as fluke goals, keeper played a blunder, bad luck, dodgy ref & complacency, fail to do so. I turned off Forest vs Man City after about 15 mins of City laying siege to the Forest goal, it was patently clear what the result would be.

Sport in general would be very dull indeed if the favourite always triumphed. Tomorrow we are probably at most risk from profligacy & the crushing weight of expectation from a home crowd.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Why can't this basement-dwelling tw*t torment other clubs for a change?!!

Having said that, I don't know where people get the confidence that this is a foregone conclusion. We haven't beaten them at home in 4 years!!

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How the **** is this still our last home league win over these ****s, Wenger was still here then...

... BETTER put this right tomorrow!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Looks like Palace have lost their keeper due to injury, they’ve lost their manager, Lokonga ruled out, they can’t score, have a vastly inferior squad and they’re playing away. 6-0 Arsenal. Anybody worrying about a draw has lost the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom