• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

blaze_of_glory

I hope someone with Arsenal is on the phone with our new consultant Patrick Vieira to see if there is any helpful info he can give us about the club that just sacked him. Which players are dealing with knocks, any weaknesses and vulnerabilities he was trying to cover up, etc.
Couldn't hurt.
Paddy special guest at the Emirates this weekend let's goooo

Synical

Miss Superstitious

We can't underestimate Palace because they've had a ridiculously tricky run of games: City, Chelsea,Brighton twice, Utd, Brentford, Newcastle, Tottenham etc so while they've not been scoring they're not as bad as their recent results make it seem. And their losses have mainly been by one goal.

blaze_of_glory

We can't underestimate Palace because they've had a ridiculously tricky run of games: City, Chelsea,Brighton twice, Utd, Brentford, Newcastle, Tottenham etc so while they've not been scoring they're not as bad as their recent results make it seem. And their losses have mainly been by one goal.
Mikel and the team won't underestimate them. And then thing is, apart from City, we are trickier than any other team they will have played in that run

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Mikel and the team won't underestimate them. And then thing is, apart from City, we are trickier than any other team they will have played in that run

I actually feel like we will murder them , Paddy was a well liked manager , I don't think the Palace players will be up for this .

Axel9090

Paddy was unfairly sacked. Time for us to do him justice and smash these ****ers into bits, nothing personal with the palace players of course.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Ahead of Sunday’s away game against the Premier League leaders, McCarthy granted further insight into how he hopes to see Palace perform in north London.

He noted: “We’ll try and implement an aggressive style out of possession in different ways. We’ll look to be aggressive when we don’t have the ball, and we’ll look to progress the ball up the pitch in possession.

“That obviously said, we’ve only got a short amount of time to implement a few ideas, so I don’t want to flood the players with too much information. But ultimately, at this football club, part of our identity is that we’re aggressive out of possession, and certainly quick and fast in the attacking third.

“We’ve got some excellent attacking players here and we want to get the ball up to them, in control, as many times as possible. I’m sure that up against any defenders, with their quality, they can be a real problem.

Yes, come at us, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom