• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

Pulp

Good win.

Considering how much people were panicking about Holding, can we give him a bit of credit now? He had a good game. Barely put a foot wrong.

Of course Palace aren't the most threatening team, he's certainly not Saliba and I wouldn't want him starting against Man City, Liverpool etc but he's nowhere near as bad as gets made out on here. He's fine for these sort of games.
I agree that he has been decent and probably has gotten more flack than he deserves. Even so, ideally you want a backup that isn't a potential liability against better teams

Moviegooner

Easy-peasy this afternoon. Played some fantastic football with a fantastic
performance from Star Boy Bukayo Saka

Only twenty-one years old. He's at least 150 mil worth, with English tax up to 200.
Martinelli, Trossard so good on the ball, Xhaka with an another goal.

Don't get the hate people have with Holding. Great squad player, who never complains. Great guy of the field. But truth is we do need to upgrade. Big Will need better competition. Third choice behind Saliba and a new CB if Rob doesn't mind that it's fantastic squad depth in the back
👌

Ten finals to go. COYG!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Best case scenario we head to Anfield 11 points clear. Our big away trips to Anfield and Etihad tbh I’d just play defensive and try to get a point.

I think we can go toe to toe with Liverpool now, we are on another level this season, I know they can spank anyone at their own ground but we should go there without any fear. I just hope we wont lose there because that will put some pressure on us again to beat or draw against City.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fighting Cóck
Zaha typically ****.

We’ll be after him this Sunmer. Sort of crap cheap punt we love; that can be dressed up as ‘exciting’
Woolwich slapping up palace.
I wish Saka & Martinelli would **** off. The fact they’re nailing them down to long contracts is infuriating.
Real Madrid and Barça would have been all over them back in the day.
They will win it with two/three games to go.

City don’t give a ****; they only want the CL.

Great ****ing times. I hope ENIC manage to tie Dier down to a long term contract. Cnuts.
They're battering teams every week with ease. You wouldn't think they played 120 mins on Thursday. We'd be limping through this game.
Woolwich winning the league will pretty much do it for me. Honestly can’t be assed with this joke club anymore.
I almost hope they do win it. Completely undermines micropenis Levy hiding behind the ‘winning is difficult’ BS rhetoric. They aren’t financially doped, just have a good football structure.
So annoying as peak poch we would stroll the title this year. Last seasons Liverpool & city finish above Woolwich this season too.

Diesel

Best case scenario we head to Anfield 11 points clear. Our big away trips to Anfield and Etihad tbh I’d just play defensive and try to get a point.

This is where SAF and Mou would put in anti football tactics away and get a point or steal a 1-0.... gotta look at bigger picture when we play city... we cant pretend we gonna hammer 4 past em. Hasnt happened once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom