• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 68 50.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Honestly, The Saka's rise has been nothing short of incredible, not only because of the level he's reached in a short amount of time but we had this guy playing wing-back and he made it his own, LW or RW it didn't matter he was always class wherever he played. Don't get me started on his England Euros charge, unreal.
I remember when some on here said his ceiling was Malouda smh. I said the boy had guile and elite mentality and most folks were twerking for Xavier Amaechi and Stiff Nelson. Even one of the academy coach or whatever was chatting **** talking about he didn't have technique like Leroy Sane so he could only end up as a top class wingback. Only me and @hydrofluoric acid truly believed in this boys talent from day one.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Do you fancy me?
Did I tag you? No.

But good that you want to exclaim that it was you I had to argue with about such a silly suggestion.

Pick Me Season 10 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
You're looking at him already matching or surpassing the numbers of some real top top players. Giggs, Bale, Mane, Sane etc

The crazy thing is Saka can still improve a level or two.

What makes it great is he's not overly reliant on physical attributes and his talents are fairly robotic, it's not low percentages / risky stuff for him. As long as we don't totally burn him out he can put these sorts of numbers up for a decade.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
22 G/A and counting. Incredible numbers. His output spiked last season and its only got better. You wonder just how good this lad could become. He’s a generational talent.

I’ve got no doubts whatsoever he signs a new contract here. It would be unbelievable for him to add a PL to his FA Cup. Seems like he’s made it his mission to fire us to glory.

Tnegs

Imagine people got their way and we'd have had some chequebook dinosaur like Conte/Allegri/Simeone/Mourinho at the helm and Bukayo went to Chelsea cause he didn't get a look in. 😢

Thank God for Unai and Mikel.

Not like we didn’t sign Pepe who plays in his position. Saka is in the first 11 on merit he’s been one of our best players since his breakthrough season he would have earned a starting place because he is that good.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Kinda similar to when Ronaldinho told Kobe that Messi would become the greatest of all time. Ronaldinho was legit the best player in the world at the time, too.

Sometimes its obvious to those who know ball.
There are certain posters here who said saka's ceiling was Malouda. After that, you can't really take what they say seriously. It's def trolling

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom