• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

TornadoTed

Established Member
Worse points per match than Sherwood una. I can't breathe. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

At Conte's rate of 1.88 ppg that translates to 71 points or 4th place more often than not, that's about where they belong.

The problem was that they rightly expected more than 'par' and eye bleed football for £14m a year. He simply wasn't performing like the 4th highest paid manager in the World.

I think if he was paid £7m a year and played even half decent football they would be delighted with him.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
At Conte's rate of 1.88 ppg that translates to 71 points or 4th place more often than not, that's about where they belong.

The problem was that they rightly expected more than 'par' and eye bleed football for £14m a year. He simply wasn't performing like the 4th highest paid manager in the World.

I think if he was paid £7m a year and played even half decent football they would be delighted with him.
You don't hire an alleged serial winner to finish 4th though. They could have kept Pochettino and done that more often than not. Mourinho and Conte were both abject failures there given what their CVs would lead you to expect. I agree that the particularly dreadful brand of "football" they played was part of his problem but the bigger issue was the lack of results, never even looking like sniffing even a Carabao Cup. They never had a big boy manger and they had two who achieved the same pathetic results as all of the lesser names so now the attention is where it probably belongs which is on Levy and their board.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Latest posts

Top Bottom