• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Let's play Aubamawang

Sherwood topping the list for most points per game is the most embarrassing stat I've ever seen 😭
Hardly a surprise. I can only imagine how those idiots feel knowing that three of their best managers were Gooners: Sherwood, Redknapp, and Graham. Do you think they sleep at night? They are very bitter down Seven Sisters.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Man got a resume like he only scores in training.

62-FDED7-D-447-C-4225-9-A1-F-2-A78-AA075762.jpg

Hjalmaar

Think now's a good time to take a trip down memory lane to when wiggy was confirmed. Many were scared ****less, not least our beloved and always miserable duck (who then wore a tiger suit) :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

During one meeting with a fringe member of the squad and his representative to discuss his lack of game-time, both were shown video footage of the dugouts during a home match. In the video, Conte called for a substitution. The player took 96 seconds to adjust their boots and shin pads, strip down and prove ready to be introduced. They were then shown an example where Perisic was ready in just seven seconds. This was used as evidence that the player was not yet at Conte's required level.
🤣🤣🤣

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Can't believe my boy Arteta is gonna see off Mourinho and Conte as Sp**s managers, while winning more trophies than both.

Nice!

337327750_2946025628861639_750623619766653915_n.png

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
It is pretty hilarious how they started the season bullish about their chances for the title. Had their best start to a season ever and even now are in a decent position to finish top 4.

They are now crying about there being no process or planning there when they made their bed buying the likes of Perisic and Richarlison. It’s their absolute bitterness at us playing the best football in the league with the youngest squad and in a position to win the league. As the old saying goes…‘It’s the eestory of the Tottenham’…

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Her press secretary just told me you've got a big chance.

She had her eye on @Riou but he said she had a pretty strange forehead, which she took badly.
In the immortal words of Jay-Z, "What's better than 1 billionaire? Two." She could come up with a special line of Fenty cosmetics to cover the bruises I leave on criminals every night.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom