• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 29 (April 1-5)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Mudryk

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The money Chelsea spent on this guy to play a very specific LCB role in a three and he still doesn't do it well is staggering. Alonso was better than this guy
He absolute poverty he wingback I'd take tavares ahead of this guy at least tavares can attack

Buhry

Established Member

Mudryk wtf was that touch and pass lol.

Too early to judge how his career at chelsea will play out but Chelsea honestly did us a favor in our title charge outbidding us, there's no way he'd have made an impact like trossard has in the short term.

Buhry

Established Member

Y'all obsessed with Mudryk. Let me let you into a little secret... he's an overhyped tu rd.

Nah, it's great to see Chelsea fail and for their spending spree to be full of duds. Hate that club.
Enzo looks like a good player though. As he should be for that price.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Pepe better than Mudryk hands down . Hope he improves for his sake .

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Mudryk is still young and very new young but to pay 100m on him tells you the market is messed up.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I don't know how Emery Chaos Ball is possible.

I just know it exists.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Emery just every time he score goel he go back defending all game just so unnecessary Chelsea had so many chances

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Well this aged well. We had the same scoreline as City so does that answer your question?
Well City were playing Liverpool.

Tbf I didn’t see it a drop-off at all today which is good, harder to get away with it against better teams though.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom