• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 22/23

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I havent, but based on what I've seen so far in this game, they are a well set up unit. It would be interesting to see why they are doing so poorly in the league.

I actually thought they were way worse in the league than they are. They are 13tg, which is bad, but I thought they were just hovering above relegation

Valencia seem to be in real risk of going down tho

UpTheGunnerz

I remain to the opinion that my best ever football observation is that Lamela looks like you’ve put Xhaka in a pencil sharper

UpTheGunnerz

When that gammy geezer in the wheelchair in breaking bad uttered the word “rata”, he referred to Bruno fernandes

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wait, Vlahovic is behind Milik? What a loser.

He’s been woeful and very limited with his all round game whenever I’ve watched Juventus in the Serie A. Pretty sure I saw a stat that he has 9 shots on target in the penalty box from open play in 30 games this season.

Dodged a bullet there 😭

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s been woeful and very limited with his all round game whenever I’ve watched Juventus in the Serie A. Pretty sure I saw a stat that he has 9 shots on target in the penalty box from open play in 30 games this season.

Dodged a bullet there 😭

Every first choice we don’t get turns into a dud.

Can you imagine where we’d be with Vlahovic and Mudryk instead of Jesus and Trossard :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Every first choice we don’t get turns into a dud.

Can you imagine where we’d be with Vlahovic and Mudryk instead of Jesus and Trossard :lol:

Imagine spending 160M on that pair 😭

God willing, Declan Rice will follow suit when he joins his boy Mason at Liverpool.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Imagine spending 160M on that pair 😭

God willing, Declan Rice will follow suit when he joins his boy Mason at Liverpool.

Midfield is too stacked a position to spend 100M on someone unless they’re Kante combined with De Bruyne.

I’d genuinely rather Tielemans on a free for now and wait for Camavinga to get cut loose.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I’m watching Basel vs Nice in the conference league. It’s Xhaka’s brother vs Aaron Ramsey. Ramsey’s team winning 2-1 at the moment.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Midfield is too stacked a position to spend 100M on someone unless they’re Kante combined with De Bruyne.

I’d genuinely rather Tielemans on a free for now and wait for Camavinga to get cut loose.

Camavinga would be the dream option, that would be the type of signing that would take us to the next level. Really think we need competition for Ødegaard imo when he has an off day it seriously hampers the way we play.

Honestly, I’d flog ESR in the summer and if Fabio Vieira doesn’t show anything next season then he can follow in his footsteps the following summer. No point having players around if they can’t offer anything when we need them.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Brighton 2 perfoming in the Europe League very strong. Leverkusen has a 7 game winning streak, but they are leading away

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Camavinga would be the dream option, that would be the type of signing that would take us to the next level. Really think we need competition for Ødegaard imo when he has an off day it seriously hampers the way we play.

Honestly, I’d flog ESR in the summer and if Fabio Vieira doesn’t show anything next season then he can follow in his footsteps the following summer. No point having players around if they can’t offer anything when we need them.

ESR definitely on borrowed time.

Forget he’s even an option sometimes and surprised when I see him on the bench.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom