• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 22/23

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I f*cking turned the Utd match off and went outside after their 2nd goal. Missed seeing the collapse live. :facepalm:

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Can’t believe @Blood on the Tracks was right, going out of the Europa was the best thing that could’ve happened to us.

Cursed competition. Imagine how many more injuries we’d have if we won that shootout…

We would be struggling to field a team right now if we were still in the EL :lol:

Panic attacks sucks major c a w k . Feels like a heart attack and no matter how many times you have them you feel like you are dying

If there is any other AM brothers struggling with em holler at me, I know your pain

The first time I ever had one I legit thought I was dying. ****ing scary.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Panic attacks sucks major c a w k . Feels like a heart attack and no matter how many times you have them you feel like you are dying

If there is any other AM brothers struggling with em holler at me, I know your pain
Yeah they're quite nasty. One of my roomates in college had to leave school because he couldn't cope with them. Then a few years later I started having them. Really dreadful. Don't wish them on anyone. Solidarity.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Watched some of the Fiorentina conference game because I cba to change my stream.

Anyone remember Luka Jovic? Guy’s speedran his career from Real Madrid to coming off the bench for Fiorentina :lol:

What happened @jones ?
Guys been more interested in women and partying than football for a minute now. Told when he was on loan here he'd charter flights and bring dozens of girls in from back home to his hotel where he was renting the entire floor.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom