• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 22/23

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Yeah they're quite nasty. One of my roomates in college had to leave school because he couldn't cope with them. Then a few years later I started having them. Really dreadful. Don't wish them on anyone. Solidarity.
Had it for the first time driving on the freeway. First it started with a sense of tingling in my fingers then it was tunnel vision and a sense of dread. Called 911, again for the first time ever and pulled over thinking I was either having a stroke or a heart attack. Otherwise healthy… find peace here knowing I am not alone. What a bizarre sensation

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Panic attacks sucks major c a w k . Feels like a heart attack and no matter how many times you have them you feel like you are dying

If there is any other AM brothers struggling with em holler at me, I know your pain
Once I was out with my friends. All of a sudden the whole left side of my upper body, my ribs, my back started to hurt. I tried to take deep breaths to calm myself down but that made the pain feel even sharper. My breaths started getting shallower and I began to hyperventilate. Luckily a hospital that I previously worked at was just 10 minutes away. The ER doctor came in, I told him what happened. He just pushed really hard against my chest, like really dug deep into my ribs with his fingers. He asked, "Does it hurt?". Shockingly it didn't. I told him "No." He said, "Then you're not having a heart attack". I told him about not being able to breathe and it making the pain worse. He said "Try it again." I did and the pain was completely gone. They did an ECG as a precaution and it was completely normal. The ER doctor also told me that I did the right thing by coming in and getting it checked. Don't hesitate to seek help if you're not sure.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
45b20adc-3368-4482-ae61-e0c1a276dd27-jpeg.14479
United coming in Cluj

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Same as a portion of our fanbase about Pepe. Even the excuses are quite similar
He needs an attacking fullback who can go down the line is a typical one. When you are talking about your winger needing your fullback to attack for him, you are on shaky ground

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He needs an attacking fullback who can go down the line is a typical one. When you are talking about your winger needing your fullback to attack for him, you are on shaky ground
Exactly one of the excuses I was alluding to, we kept on hearing about it for Pepe as well. Couldn’t agree more with you on this really

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Sancho is a bigger flop than Maguire but utd fans love to pinpoint Maguire alone for all their problems

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom