• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Championship 22/23

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I watched the City All Or Nothing and came away really liking and respecting Kompany. All I can say is well done...he deserves it and I'm happy for him. Amazing result! 😍

Will be interesting to follow his career and compare it to Lampard, who continues to steal a living

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Hate Dislike Burnley A LOT, though. Hopefully Vincent will get offered a decent PL club now.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
King Kompany! My god, didn't I expect that in his first season in the championship. Especially how they were in shambles at the start of the season. Legend as a player, but he's going to be a legend in management too. Pity he spent his entire carreer at Man City.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sad thing to look at all the empty seats at Ewood Park. Blackburn is having a decent season, but the punters are not coming.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sad thing to look at all the empty seats at Ewood Park. Blackburn is having a decent season, but the punters are not coming.
Saw the Highlights of Blackburn's match against Coventry last night. The Home crowd did look a bit sparse. Coventry looked like they took quite a big following, the Away fans behind the goal.

Yes, Ewood Park did look quite empty. 😃

I must have been living in a cave, 3 things I learnt about the Championship last night.
1). Gareth Ainsworth is now the Manager of QPR. Thought he was still at Wycombe.
2) Andy Carroll, (ex Newcastle United, Liverpool striker) is now at Reading. Noticed he was wearing the Number 2 shirt. He got Sent Off at Home to Luton Town last night.
3) Joe Allen (Welsh Midfielder) is now back at Swansea City. He went onto join Liverpool. Thought he was still at Stoke City.

You learn something new everyday.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
West Brom with a sneaky outside chance as well, and BlackburN. What championship got cooking for us today?

UpTheGunnerz

Millwall with the early lead against play off contender Blackburn! Duncan Watmore, the old Sunderland talent

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Blackburn ruined Millwall playoff hopes

play offs: Luton-Middlesbrough-Coventry-Sunderland. think we'll see Middlesbrough back to PL.

UpTheGunnerz

Blackburn ruined Millwall playoff hopes

play offs: Luton-Middlesbrough-Coventry-Sunderland. think we'll see Middlesbrough back to PL.

Four pretty evenly matched teams it seams. Will be good fun to follow. I want Luton and Sunderland

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Things you absolutely, always love to see.

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving c*ntier fanbase :lol:
Who do you want to come up? Any of them could be interesting: Luton would be new, Sunderland would give us the Tyne/Weir Derby, Middlesbrough got Chuba and Coventry would be a nice story after what they’ve been through.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom