• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Sunday 14th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Brighton conceded 5 at home to Dyche's Everton. They're still a dangerous team. But I think we should be fairly comfortable. They're not a physical side like Newcastle. They play football the 'right way' which should suit us.

Our record has not been greet against them since they gained promotion back in 2017. They've always made life difficult for us. Even the game we won was always a struggle. Think this season was the first time we beat them emphatically. No reason not to beat them at home especially as they'll be low on confidence. We beat them, we put them at risk of losing European football and they play out of their skin to get a result against City.

Think the lineup picks itself tbh except maybe Jorginho eps his place.

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton

Last edited by a moderator:

ptrcopp

Maybe if you are a virgin and nowhere near having sex in the next few years. But most will remember this as our first title challenge in many years and we have progressed a lot with a young team.

Exactly this. It’s easy to forget the rest of the season because everything hasn’t been good the last few games. Particularly those 4 games we will remember forever. And it’s a frustrating way to go, throwing it away.

But we have been excellent for most of this season. Vieira says it’s a step forward from last season but it’s been a massive leap.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Brighton got the advantage, took it and rode the game out.

If our players werent motivated and pushing until the last minute, then you wouldnt see Brighton celebrating as they did at FT. Brighton knew the magnitude of that result, and what they were up against.

We tried our best and it wasnt enough... but we tried our best.

Undav just said De Zerbi was showing them a motivational video before the game from Michael Jordan to get over their defeat against Everton and be up for this game.
Maybe Arteta should use the video tactic he used against Newcastle in every game. Players seem incapable of motivating themselves.

But it’s clear to me that today Brighton were much more up for it than us.

GLITCH

For all the depressed Arsenal fans this evening, its worth remembering that the team has lost 0 and drawn 2 with the first choice 11 this season. We all know where the issues lie
It's also worth remembering that Brighton also had players missing, but managed to dominate possession and score 3 without reply.

Done well this season, but no need to make excuses for this awful performance.

Reactions: Kav

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This forum saw what Caicedo was saying today and what West Ham were saying today and they will still got to the Declan thread and w*nk themselves silly.

I honestly don’t think this fanbase deserves Caicedo. I hope he gets his dream move to Real Madrid.

A PR merchant like Declan Rice will fit in well here.

HighburyHigh

Lets be honest even if we won 5-0 it would have meant jot.

We lost the league at Anfield when cruising, which then had a knock on effect against WH & Southampton.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Undav just said De Zerbi was showing them a motivational video before the game from Michael Jordan to get over their defeat against Everton and be up for this game.
Maybe Arteta should use the video tactic he used against Newcastle in every game. Players seem incapable of motivating themselves.

But it’s clear to me that today Brighton were much more up for it than us.

Respectfully disagree bro.

I could see the pain on their faces at the end. It said it all to me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol they outplayed us mate. They’ve been second highest in the league in xG, possession and chances created since De Zerbi took over.

This was always going to be a tough game against a very good side.
They outplayed us at the end maybe but overall was even just tow sides kicking the ball away.

But yeah Brighton are very brave very organised off the ball are intelligent no teams did that at Emirates apart from man city

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Yo sit down son, you talking ****.

Be honest about your dislike for Arteta, and stop parading as though you want what's best for the club.

Is it coincidence that you show up at our lowest moment? No it isnt, so stop with the BS.
I find putting the a-holes on ignore is so much less stressful

We have everything. Youngest squad in the league pushing the champions who added Haaland. That’s incredible, our foundations are insane and our potential is limitless. I’m so happy.
We are only pushing because several key teams including city had a weak start/ season.

If all these teams start preforming like they should, then next year we will be lucky to push top 6 if more than half our starting eleven stays the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom