• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Sunday 14th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Brighton conceded 5 at home to Dyche's Everton. They're still a dangerous team. But I think we should be fairly comfortable. They're not a physical side like Newcastle. They play football the 'right way' which should suit us.

Our record has not been greet against them since they gained promotion back in 2017. They've always made life difficult for us. Even the game we won was always a struggle. Think this season was the first time we beat them emphatically. No reason not to beat them at home especially as they'll be low on confidence. We beat them, we put them at risk of losing European football and they play out of their skin to get a result against City.

Think the lineup picks itself tbh except maybe Jorginho eps his place.

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton

Last edited by a moderator:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I seriously don't mind losing its part of sport.

But i hate when a team who showed us effort and huge work rate play like this i don't care if it's season ending and man city have won the league but at home you have to be better mentally that what Arteta all about.

I hope i don't see this BS ever again we aren't Sp**s

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Having a sit down outside the stadium now. Weird game. We looked like we had watched the city game. Don't know what happened but something was very out of character.

We've scored a ton of goals this season so the little we threatened was just odd. Even on our bad days we carried a threat.

I think now the anxiety is gone, we can call it a great season, and what we need to take us up a level has never been clearer.

Maybe I'm being harsh but I'm losing patience with jesus a bit.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Looks like Brighton has replaced Southampton as our bogey team. 6 shots on target to our two and 41 percent posession-our lowest of the season. Brighton showed physicality and pace in the right areas. We've come unstuck but the performance and the result was equal today. Much has to do with squad management, depth and square pegs in round holes. Good points by PV4 that we have to analyse what we are missing from the squad eg ,RB, CB and a physical MF along with someone upfront "who is capable of scoring goals". He also says that having to win the last 10 games puts a different kind of pressure on and that we need experience. Keane says we looked "mentally and physically shot". It's disappointing but we have made progress.

MA08

Analyzing this game is pointless. I think City dropping points would have seen us beating Brighton. Additionally i think it is time to raise hue and cry about some of the **** refereeing we see in this league. Andrew Madley was ****... i mean we could have picked a Brighton fan and he could have done better than him. **** referee.. The first goal should never stand. Especially in a league where our first goal against Leicester was chalked off. Did i say he was **** referee.. Oh and the linesman who flagged offside for a throw in.., really this the standard now? All i can say is the **** these guys deliver requires more effort from us to overcome!!!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Man City GD +61
Arsenal GD +41

It’s wild that City are 8 goals away from getting 100 goals this season. Very possible too.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The team didn't even show 50% of what they did against Newcastle week ago.

Im pissed now over this useless game.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don’t like how sky don’t address the financial doping though. Doesn’t 3 league titles in a row sound a bit farmers to anybody?

Tyler said the beauty of the PL was that it’s an 8 team league, then in the analysis Keane said the difference was City can bring in 4 world class players lmao

ptrcopp

I don’t like how sky don’t address the financial doping though. Doesn’t 3 league titles in a row sound a bit farmers to anybody?

It’s exactly the thing that pundits would go on about that made the PL special. Not anymore.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Title is not over. City lose their remaining games, we beat Forest and Wolves… you never know.

I wish I could be with you on this one, but I think its done now.

Lets hope somehow your wish comes true, then Im gonna come find you and buy you a drink or five.

baccy_man

Established Member
I was not impressed with that ref at all our players were getting fouled all over the pitch and he just turned his back on the players being fouled from what I can remember he booked one of their players for 3 fouls and then books Partey, for the first foul he commits,
Hopefully with the experience we have gained from this season we can mount another attempt at the title and know how to handle the back end of the season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Man City GD +61
Arsenal GD +41

It’s wild that City are 8 goals away from getting 100 goals this season. Very possible too.
When you have freak upfront does help. We have multi goal scores but they miles ahead of everyone if weren't of us man city would have won the league by matchday 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom