• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Farzad musings on Arsenal, Arteta, Xhaka, Legends, Adidas stripes, London ....

Will Arteta win league with Arsenal

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What do you think I am? Some kind of stalker?

Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

AMs legal team just told me I shouldn't answer that, but are still debating if the question was rethorical or not.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You said I was the only one. Anything more than 1 vote for yes is a win, and it’s 10!
No a win is a majority actually thinking Xhaka is a legend. Half of his votes are people we know don’t rate him who publicly said they made a mistake. Do you think Sanchez thinks Xhaka is a legend? Winning is actually winning; i am not an Artetasexual I don’t do moral victories. Half your votes are by people who publicly said they made a mistake. And not only that you still lost by a side margin. Losing 2 to 1 is not winning

Tnegs

He’s been here 7 years and the season he arrived we dropped out of the top 4 and now he’s leaving we are back in again. There is something biblical about that imo.

Farzad Stoned

@BergMan and @Erlis you are free to man love him all you like but the clubs fans decide if you are a legend. Sorry, almost 4 out of 5 fans say No. You guys should be ecstatic he played as much as he did; after around 300 caps I honestly don’t know how i made it through the Xhaka experiment. Great teammate and good footballer who could be great at all but the highest levels of club football. There is no shame in the career he had he has FA cups but he isn’t even a good Arsenal central midfielder

Farzad Stoned

Voted Yes, just because he told the Arsenal fan base to go **** themselves - probably the most memorable thing he’s done to them.
Or for them. I don’t know watching him kung fu kick a guy in the chest because the poor sod committed the crime of doing him for the ball; and then the puzzled look on his face when he gets sent off is just a priceless moment for me. I won’t believe it is over till it is finally over

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom