• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 736,871
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Money is king. When Arsenal sign Rice and Caicedo sees Chelsea is his only option then he'll move there. Lots of mouths to feed and all that.
Caicedo future will be sorted way before Rice. By the time Rice saga comes to a conclusion Chelsea will have signed Ugarte and caicedo and cleared their squad

There is a chance Arsenal sign neither and put all their eggs in Rice and fail. This wouldn’t surprise me at all tbh

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Caicedo future will be sorted way before Rice. By the time Rice saga comes to a conclusion Chelsea will have signed Ugarte and caicedo and cleared their squad

There is a chance Arsenal sign neither and put all their eggs in Rice and fail. This wouldn’t surprise me at all tbh
Who do you really support? It's not Arsenal? Sp**s? Villa? I don't think I've ever seen you post anything passionately about the club. Which given you spent 10 hours a day on this forum, and probably post at least 50-100 times a day is strange.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Who do you really support? It's not Arsenal? Sp**s? Villa? I don't think I've ever seen you post anything passionately about the club. Which given you spent 10 hours a day on this forum, and probably post at least 50-100 times a day is strange.
How about you stop being so fvcking sensitive? You constantly cry about my views. Just ignore them and move on. Tired of your nonsense

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Sounds like Caicedos agent is just trying to drum up interest. Doesn’t seem like many clubs actually want him.
Realistically only the PL teams can afford him.

Liverpool are going after MacAllister. United Mount. Chelsea.....who knows who they are after and what their plan is. Newcastle? He ain't going there. They aren't established enough. Which leaves City.

If Arsenal want him he's ours. He agreed personal terms. He had his heart set on the move. Obviously if we don't want him he will go to the next best option.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

There are different types of fans, you get optimistic ones like yourself, and then pessimistic/realistic ones like Rasmi who sees what the club needs to move forward. You'll get differing views, thats why this forum is good.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
There are different types of fans, you get optimistic ones like yourself, and then pessimistic/realistic ones like Rasmi who sees what the club needs to move forward. You'll get differing views, thats why this forum is good.
Rasmi isn't a realist. He's literally negative about everything. We could sign Mbappe tomorrow and he would find a negative about it.

Fans emotions change. Somedays positive somedays negative. Rasmis never waiver. Never seen anything passionately positive from him. That's all I'm saying. It's strange.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yuuuup! I think @Rasmi view is fair especially with the way most of our fans were grossly overrating our team when we were shining. There were comparisons with the invincibles 😭 but with the way we crumbled and bottled it towards the end of the season then he has every right to be critical.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yuuuup! I think @Rasmi view is fair especially with the way most of our fans were grossly overrating our team when we were shining. There were comparisons with the invincibles 😭 but with the way we crumbled and bottled it towards the end of the season then he has every right to be critical.
There's being critical about some things (rightly so) and being critical of everything. That's my point but obviously nobody sees what I see. I need to change my glasses obviously.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
How about you stop being so fvcking sensitive? You constantly cry about my views. Just ignore them and move on. Tired of your nonsense
You took that bad pal. Just saying your abit negative. Not good for the health pal. If you can't find any positives from this season and the direction the clubs going in fair enough.

Legend14

Established Member
Both are average with the ball
Maybe, I haven’t seen enough of Onana to know. I do know that he dominated us and Newcastle physically. May not be a surprised to dominate us, but Newcastle is very athletic and could not handle him. I hope he does not end up at Tottenham.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
@Rasmi all jokes aside everyone is entitled to their own view and opinion. Opinions change though so what would you say about Sp**s business last summer having previously thought this. Give us a breakdown.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230603_233751_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230603_233751_Chrome.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 33

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

@Rasmi all jokes aside everyone is entitled to their own view and opinion. Opinions change though so what would you say about Sp**s business last summer having previously thought this. Give us a breakdown.
On paper that made sense. And any of those views are better than your views from last night how we should be grateful to nketiah and we wouldn’t get top 4 without him. You are too sensitive when people criticise the club. Either Arsenal is top club or we not. If we are we will be judged y the same standards top clubs get judged. We are not these plucky underdogs you like to pretend. We are a massive club who the last two decades have underachieved. And we collapsed 2 seasons in row last 10 games. And the bottler tag is justified until we prove it otherwise.

And lastly I don’t attack people personally who see things differently. I keep it at football. Do the same

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
On paper that made sense. And any of those views are better than your views from last night how we should be grateful to nketiah and we wouldn’t get top 4 without him. You are too sensitive when people criticise the club. Either Arsenal is top club or we not. If we are we will be judged y the same standards top clubs get judged. We are not these plucky underdogs you like to pretend. We are a massive club who the last two decades have underachieved. And we collapsed 2 seasons in row last 10 games. And the bottler tag is justified until we prove it otherwise.

And lastly I don’t attack people personally who see things differently. I keep it at football. Do the same
But you never believed we would win the league. So I don't know what you expected other than second?

You were convinced we weren't going to win the league yet in the same breath are happy to call us bottlers and **** for not winning a league you never believed we could win 🤷

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230603_235418_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230603_235418_Chrome.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 29

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
@14Henry the whole point of a forum is for people to express their opinions & thoughts. So what if someone doesn't have the same opinion or thoughts as you ? Stop getting on your high horse & having a go at other forum members, for simply saying what they think.

I presume you are not a child ? Stop acting like one. It's honestly embarrassing.

Just try to enjoy the forum. Stop whining & pointlessly trying to dig out other forum members. You make some good points, don't undermine yourself by having a pop at people. It achieves nothing.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
@14Henry the whole point of a forum is for people to express their opinions & thoughts. So what if someone doesn't have the same opinion or thoughts as you ? Stop getting on your high horse & having a go at other forum members, for simply saying what they think.

I presume you are not a child ? Stop acting like one. It's honestly embarrassing.

Just try to enjoy the forum. Stop whining & pointlessly trying to dig out other forum members. You make some good points, don't undermine yourself by having a pop at people. It achieves nothing.
It's a shame you weren't around to have my back the times I was called out for having a different opinion.

As for high horse go and read my posts. Nothing high horse about it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

**** that jellied eels Elneny off.

Sign the Ecuadorian Essien and Victor “Froze” Osimhen 🇪🇨🇳🇬

Then spunk the rest Sacha, Xavi and Madders 🇫🇷🇳🇱🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Start writing our name on the CL…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil