• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester City vs Inter | June 10 | KO: 20:00 BST

Who wins the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Watching this it just reminded me how much Arteta is behind tactically against the top managers. We lost 15 times in row to them in the league

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Harry Kane somewhere coping right now.

mr-bison-street-fighter.gif

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sad day for football when a team that have avoided any punishment for financial doping despite years of investigation and more outstanding win everything.
People investigating just do it because they want their beaks wet as well. That’s all it is. That’s life bro.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man, I hate MU fans more than any other football supporters. They are all talking **** like Evra and Neville. No respect to their opponents, and always making fun of every one! **** you all bastard
they were talking about title challenge being 15 points and winning all trophies because of rashford goals ffs. never seen more unbearable fans making our fans look sane

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Peps such a weird guy, can tell he's already thinking about pre-season.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Might be the most cringe celebrations I've seen, they're all so awkward.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
What a disappointing result. Money certainly talks-eventually. Awful to see City and Chelsea win this competition before us. I just hope Neville is enjoying his evening. Oh well. Transfer season to look forward to.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom