• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester City vs Inter | June 10 | KO: 20:00 BST

Who wins the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
BT coverage is often pretty shoddy
Don't mind if the girl presents but Jake Humphrey is a Tw@T & most of the regular panelists offer little insight.
Didn't watch any of the coverage last nite did the game only.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The Sky CL coverage was quality I thought. Would get in guys like Gullit etc. No banter or jokes.

Times have changed though I guess and these channels are looking for viral moments.
The CL doesn’t have the same buzz since Sky/ITV lost the rights.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

“Fletch” is an absolute poverty commentator as well.

Seen a video of him saying what an unbelievable save it was from Ederson from Lukaku.

Guy’s a clown.

Need to start getting Bezos seriously involved Amazon Primes streaming quality is unmatched, it's like streaming equivalent of Fiji water, meanwhile BT on that Brummy tap water ****e.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Special mention to Jake “I just won the treble” Humphrey:

Absolute tool this lad.

Stupid Michael Jordan and Kobe patter where these mediocre manlets say “you have to be a psycho and want it more” to win.

How did a computer nerd like Tim Duncan and a Serbian farmer like Jokic manage to dominate when they clearly treated competing as a job and didn’t act like total weirdos.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Didn't have time to watch the final (just the last bit of the game), but finally caught the highlights. Bloody hell, Inter could easily have at least equalized. It was squeaky bum time for City there at the end. 😭

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

The weirdest link up 😭😭

The CBS show is 🐐

I was wondering if someone posted this, lo behold man like 2Smokeyy coming in clutch again, respect brother.

Henry with the pidgin English, I didn't expect it lol, almost makes up for him twerking for Pep :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom