• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester City vs Inter | June 10 | KO: 20:00 BST

Who wins the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

avenellroad

John Radfordā€™s son
City always brag about him being so young and already have 5 Prems.

First 3 titles, 20 combined starts :lol:
Thatā€™s what tells you what a joke of a club they are. Any other club in the league heā€™d be a starter. Yet he would rather ride the bench for City. How can you take a team who can afford to do that seriously. Their success is just artificial meaningless ****e.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Inter and Inzaghi should be proud of what they did last night (and throughout the campaign), absolutely no one gave them a prayer and they went toe to toe and xG wise were miles ahead of City last night. It was a lack of real quality in the final third that cost them, some sloppy decision making at times too. The gameplan was carried out to perfection, they played like men possessed at times but in football the majority of the time quality will trump all. Inter of course will have regrets but it certainly won't be not leaving everything out there.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ā­
Itā€™s funny Zeno played 60 mins and did nothing. Lukaku 30 mins and was involved and made their attack more threatening and missed a huge chance and he is the one being called joke. Would been better of being invincible
Dzeko is 500 years old with a hip replacement, Lukaku is supposed to be in his prime.

Also Dzeko 100% would've buried those chances

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lukaku actually being behind Dzeko is a bit embarrassing tbh. For Inzaghi to depend upon a 37 year old while aggressively pressing the best team in the world against some of the top defenders at THE elite level of sport is embarrassing for Lukaku. 2 years ago Lukaku was on of the top strikers in the world and starting for Inter earning a massive move back to Chelsea. His regression has been startling. He's a weird one tho as throughout his career he's had moments of being unplayable and then he always regress to a level well below. It's like he gets this hunger for a while and once he feels like he's proved himself he gets too comfortable and it's hard to get back in the groove for him.

I remember his interview with Chelsea where he was blaming everyone else for him struggling, once you get into that sort of mindset it becomes difficult, he thought going back to Inter would solve everything but in a new setting under a different manager he still finds himself down the pecking order and struggling massively.

dashsnow17

Doesnā€™t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ā­
Inter and Inzaghi should be proud of what they did last night (and throughout the campaign), absolutely no one gave them a prayer and they went toe to toe and xG wise were miles ahead of City last night. It was a lack of real quality in the final third that cost them, some sloppy decision making at times too. The gameplan was carried out to perfection, they played like men possessed at times but in football the majority of the time quality will trump all. Inter of course will have regrets but it certainly won't be not leaving everything out there.

Apparently Grealish alone cost more than Interā€™s starting XI, which says Inter did well to make it so close, but also rings alarm bells about the state of European football.

Camus

Trusted ā­

Peak Titi would send Kyle Walker packing, come on now šŸ¤£

The weirdest link up šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

The CBS show is šŸ
They're better than the abject BT coverage (who spent the entire commentary checking up on Birmingham born and bred Lescotts who has more PL apps for Everton and Wolves, as if he's some Man City legend) but I still find it annoying how the CBS panel massively exaggerate and fake all the laughs and jokes. The forced constant use of American "cool" slang and mannerism is also annoying. I get that they're trying to copy say TNT's basketball coverage panel, but it's not even close, those guys do it naturally and effortlessly.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ā­
I canā€™t tell if youā€™re being sarcastic mate :lol:

You know who she is right? A stallion is a nickname American women use when theyā€™re taller/ thiccer than the average woman.
Fair enough the stallion thing I didn't know.

I've read the name a couple times but any song I might've heard I immediately forgot about. Was going to ask how people act like she's a bigger name than Lukaku but after yesterday he's gone from her boyfriend to backup dancer

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ā­
They're better than the abject BT coverage (who spent the entire commentary checking up on Birmingham born and bred Lescotts who has more PL apps for Everton and Wolves, as if he's some Man City legend) but I still find it annoying how the CBS panel massively exaggerate and fake all the laughs and jokes. The forced constant use of American "cool" slang and mannerism is also annoying. I get that they're trying to copy say TNT's basketball coverage panel, but it's not even close, those guys do it naturally and effortlessly.
Agree they're begging it. The worst thing is they actually do have chemistry and charisma but as usual when Americans are involved they're doing way too much and ruin it for everybody.

They're at their best just taking the piss out of Carraghers voice and accent. The Internatshionale clip was the funniest football related thing I've seen in a while

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ā­

I thought City were going to send Inter to the Phantom Zone, that's how bad they were going to beat them. I didn't see the game but impressed that Inter kept it so tight.

Camus

Trusted ā­
Agree they're begging it. The worst thing is they actually do have chemistry and charisma but as usual when Americans are involved they're doing way too much and ruin it for everybody.

They're at their best just taking the piss out of Carraghers voice and accent. The Internatshionale clip was the funniest football related thing I've seen in a while
Yeah that clip and the one from BBC show when Micah creases at Shearer for picking Rob Lee and Sherwood are good examples of sincere funny reactions.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

Itā€™s more to do with what weā€™ve become accustomed to on BT and Sky more than anything. That CBS panel is a breathe of fresh air from what weā€™ve had on both of those broadcasters. I literally had to put the final on mute towards the end after listening to Mcmanaman waffling and City ā€œlegendā€ Lescott jizzing in his pants from all the nerves. I didnā€™t even watch the post match interviews on BT but just look at how awkward this is:

Ngl I canā€™t stand Rio Ferdinand with his main character syndrome. The part when he says ā€œEnglish Cescā€ was very cringe.

Camus

Trusted ā­
Itā€™s more to do with what weā€™ve become accustomed to on BT and Sky more than anything. That CBS panel is a breathe of fresh air from what weā€™ve had on both of those broadcasters. I literally had to put the final on mute towards the end after listening to Mcmanaman waffling and City ā€œlegendā€ Lescott jizzing in his pants from all the nerves. I didnā€™t even watch the post match interviews on BT but just look at how awkward this is:

Ngl I canā€™t stand Rio Ferdinand with his main character syndrome. The part when he says ā€œEnglish Cescā€ was very cringe.
BT Sport are just absolute garbage. Not a single pundit, presenter or commentator is good. And like you said Rio is the biggest gimp on there which is massive achievement considering who else they have.

When the CL was on Sky (particularly pre-Neville and during Kyes and Grey's days) and ITV it was alright, it was pretty inoffensive most of the time. Like I honestly don't remember watching either of those broadcasters cover English teams and be as overtly bias as BT Sport. Yeah you could tell by their voices and reactions they leaned towards the English teams, but on BT Sport you have them outright saying they hope the English team wins and acting as if the entire nation is behind them. BS. What demographic do they think they're catering to?

Yeah I do think the CBS panel is better but I also do find it annoying since they're very clearly fake at times and looking for a forced viral moment. I actually do really like that type of patter when it's genuine, like the NBA TNT show, but it just doesn't suit the CBS panel cause you can tell it's forced at times.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

The CBS panel is normally good but Thierry getting the kneepads out for Pep yesterday was a bit too much to stomach.

albakos

ArsƩne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
John Stones is a top CB and is up there among the best English CBs ever. Dude is very good defensively and levels above any other English CB in history on the ball, has won the PL 5 times, 2 FA cups, got to the Euros final as a starter for a team lauded for their defense and has now also won the CL.

@Rex Bezos @A_G my PL draft pick getting deserved reviews :eyess:

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

ArsĆØne Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom