• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 497,455
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
40M max should be for Lavia. good player as we all know but 50M is too much you pay that for proven player not someone under developement.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

smart thinking by utd. He 50M player max

Still a massive risk for me. Gives me Dolberg vibes, but potentially a risk worth taking. ETH just wants to create a transition team which will have its limits eventually.

When you look at the market, where are the 24 year old strikers who can elevate your team? Aside from Osimhen, there are literally no players.

So all of the potential young strikers get overhyped just like the last batch. Where is Jovic now? Has Vlahovic developed? Has he got better? Isak is now more of a winger.

YouTube clips and tiktoks on twitter literally blow talent out of proportion and then fail to take into account that development is not linear.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still a massive risk for me. Gives me Dolberg vibes, but potentially a risk worth taking. ETH just wants to create a transition team which will have its limits eventually.

When you look at the market, where are the 24 year old strikers who can elevate your team? Aside from Osimhen, there are literally no players.

So all of the potential young strikers get overhyped just like the last batch. Where is Jovic now? Has Vlahovic developed? Has he got better? Isak is now more of a winger.

YouTube clips and tiktoks on twitter literally blow talent out of proportion and then fail to take into account that development is not linear.
He not proven anything he like Balogun one good season even tho Hojlund potential is big but 50M-60M is just crazy high but the market is inflated clubs forced to pay it "English clubs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom