• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: West Ham United 0-6 Arsenal | Sunday 11th February | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalwestham.jpg

Screenshot-20240206-125119.png

Screenshot-20240206-125136.png

Screenshot-20240206-125152.png

Screenshot-20240206-125212.png

Screenshot-20240206-125228.png

Screenshot-20240206-125249.png

Screenshot-20240206-125304.png

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240206-125725.png

West Ham 0-2 Arsenal

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Rice was limping at the end when he was clapping the away fans. And yes that tackle went in on him during a round of Ole’s :(

Synical

Miss Superstitious

When Kalvin Philips was subbed on, the commentator said he has already had a difficult start to his West Ham career...does anyone know what he meant?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Is he speaking French mate? 😭

Nwaneri could have done a basic pass but we still would have rated it as it’s what the majority of us have wanted for a while.
He may as well have been speaking Greek as I still have no idea what he was saying even after your translation. I understand a bit of French

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I want to start a petition for Drury to commentate all our games. I didn't like whoever this guy was. Drury is so lovely to listen to

Synical

Miss Superstitious

When Kalvin Philips was subbed on, the commentator said he has already had a difficult start to his West Ham career...does anyone know what he meant?
Ok, I got the answer while re-watching. He apparently gave the ball away in his first three minutes against United in his debut :lol:

Tom Mix

Sure we won 6-0, but the big question everyone wants the answer to is how did Arsenal celebrate? Too much? Or way too much?
The Celebration Police award a half point to Rice for his anti-celebration, but have issued another summons for Arteta, who was caught on camera blatantly smiling after the game, along with several of his players.
Disgraceful. Get down the tunnel!
Actually elements within the Celebration Police seemed to be suggesting that Rice did not celebrate ENOUGH! Can't win...... Step forward, Richard "Fornicator" Keys.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

So nobody agrees Rice should have celebrated like Adeboah?
<grabs coat and deletes membership from AM>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom