• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Sheffield United 0 - 6 Arsenal | Monday 4th March | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_sheffield-united-vs-arsenalPNG.png

Screenshot-20240225-072254.png

Screenshot-20240225-072335.png

Screenshot-20240225-072425.png

Screenshot-20240225-073131.png

Screenshot-20240225-072453.png

Screenshot-20240225-072519.png

Screenshot-20240225-072545.png

lineup-2.png

Prediction

Sheffield 0-5 Arsenal

Sheffield have been on the end of some of the biggest thrashings in the league this season. They have the worst defense I've ever seen. I'm expecting another cricket scoreline.

Let's boost the GD, lads!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That beginning of the game was hilarious, ffs.

3-0 after 15 mins, they then make a sub to park the bus with a back 5 and we still end halftime with 5 goals.

That opening period was the biggest miss-match I have ever seen I think, old Apollo Creed v steroided up Drago vibes.

Wonderful game!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't remember the last serious save Raya had to make

His upturn in form, is literally just because Saliba and Gabriel stopping every attacker having a shot isn't it 🤣

If Raya never faces another shot this season, then the league is ours!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His upturn in form, is literally just because Saliba and Gabriel stopping every attacker having a shot isn't it 🤣

If Raya never faces another shot this season, then the league is ours!
I swear he could have stayed home in these games and we'd still won the back 4 despite the high line we playing they giving zero space to opposition

GLITCH

Doesn't seem to matter who we play at the moment, the players are scoring for fun. Can't even say "It's only Sheffield United."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom