• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 9th March | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144112-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144142-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144223-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144201-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144305-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144331-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144356-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240305-143932-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Brentford

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Listen, what a satisfying win. And I'm convinced after this game that it's either corruption in play OR that this **** that reffed Liverpool against Forest on VAR is a Liverpool fan. The foul on Gabriel, how the feck is that not a pen? HOW? FECK OFF man

Badger_Revenge

That was a struggle. Team play was good but the touch wasn't quite there today - especially on the crosses into the box. Trossard had only a so so game, Gunners had some breakaways that they couldn't take advantage of. I got worried in the second half that the gunners were a bit too ragged - maybe due to Jorginho leaving. It was a far more open game than we've been playing recently. But the team showed some resilience. Props to Ramsdale for recovering from that terrible mistake. I have always thought his touch makes him too slow under a press, but that was just rusty even for him.

Brentford with Wissa and Toney up top always had an element of danger. They were really trying to attack the zone behind White and Saka when they could. Toney tried to bully Saliba as his has in the past. Saliba did much better though. Few teams play quite like they do.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Ramsdale last game at the Emirates potentially, last season he was shocking with Toney's goal.

Toney wants to get at us especially with Arsenal not interested in signing him

Ramsdale had Rice goal line clearance bailing him out in the reverse fixture, he also threw the ball straight to a Brentford player...

Prime time Sky football at 5:30pm kick off....

Gabriel and Saliba are going to be active... they need to avoid passing it to Ramsdale... remember Leeds at the Emirates with their early chance? Bournemouth/Southampton scoring within a minute at the Emirates?

Add Ramsdale flimsiness in claiming crosses, this is going to be a more difficult game than one should expect.

2-1 Arsenal my prediction. Huge Ramsdale tax on the way

2-1 as predicted, Ramsdale tax nearly screwed us.

El Realista

I lik Havertz as CF. I don't like GJ as CF. That's my conclusion after recent weeks. GJ must be an option to rotate with Martinelli and Saka or eventually Havertz if lots of injuries. But I want Eddie out and one CF to compete and rotate with Havertz. GJ must be realistic and accept he is a poor CF because his brain gets frozen when he thinks about scoring.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"There is something very unlikeable about Arsenal. Like...VERY."

One of the comments published on the live thread by the BBC.

Giving voice to people who sound like 12 year old, Hannah Montana fans. Football journalism is dismal in the mainstream.

It's cause we bully teams again, tbh.

We were hated in the 00s when Vieira and Sol would just ragdoll opponents, other people hate it when you are good.

Badger_Revenge

Interesting that Havertz in post match comments admitted that he made two mistakes that could have led to Brentford goals. I know one of them was on that point blank header that Ramsdale saved. He just lost his man. Don't know what the other one was, but good to hear how serious and accountable he is about the defensive side of his game.

dino bravo

Established Member

"There is something very unlikeable about Arsenal. Like...VERY."

One of the comments published on the live thread by the BBC.

Giving voice to people who sound like 12 year old, Hannah Montana fans. Football journalism is dismal in the mainstream.
Actual translation -

"waaah, Arsenal ruined my weekend, bastards do it every weekend, I can't take it any more waaah"

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Some rivals going ballistic saying Havertz should've been sent off for diving in the box are they serious? :lol: You can argue whether it's a pen but it's clear contact. Did they expect VAR to give a 2nd yellow or something?

It's not like we had 2 blatant pens never given...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom