• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

fute

Those West Ham and Fulham defeats are utterly depressing.

They were necessary.

It made Arteta and team take a good look in the mirror.

What we were doing wasn't working and we hit a rut. Made us reevaluate and get better.

In a better position now and in the right frame of mind than when we were before those defeats.

Probably would have lost the more recent Forrest and Brentford games, had it not been for those two defeats.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I don't know why people are angry in the comments, tbh... Firstly who.cares what he thinks, his opinion has no impact on anything we actually do...and he's a Sp**s fan, of course he's gonna write us off and also put pressure on us...he just wants to banter Arsenal fans if we don't win it.

And I don't mind that, what else has he got in his life?

He's never seen his team win either the main league or main cup in this country, and is on a 16 YEAR drought of anything...let him hope that bigger and better (more handsome too) brother in Arsenal fails... it's all he can hope for on his miserable existence.

Like this though...

:lol:

Mohamed7

8 wins+ is needed, if we do that and miss out i can accept that. Its mental that you need 90+ points to win a title against 2 other teams.
We basically have to win AT LEAST 16 out of last 18 matches to stand a chance of winning the title. Mad standards.

We are capable of 8 wins and two draws in the last 10. Maximum. That’s 90 points. Anything above that is highly improbable.

GoonerJay24

It becomes a three horse race if it’s about the same point difference between the three in the last 5 matches. 10 games are too much; almost one-third of the season remaining.

Yep, that's why I'm saying we've been in this position many times since moving to the Emirates. It's funny seeing Arsenal fans and the media pretending this is something new. I have seen this seasons story upto now for years. We're only in a title race with 5 or 6 games to go imo.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yep, that's why I'm saying we've been in this position many times since moving to the Emirates. It's funny seeing Arsenal fans and the media pretending this is something new. I have seen this seasons story upto now for years. We're only in a title race with 5 or 6 games to go imo.
Before last season, the past six seasons Arsenal finished 5th - 8th.

Did all these seasons include a title challenge with 10 games left, or what don't I understand?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have had 3 proper title challenging seasons since the stadium move in my opinion, 2008/2023/2024.

We have had a few years where we have been close and at least won the cup, but ultimately not quite close enough for me in the league.

As for Sp**s, they have had 1 since like the ****ing 1960s...2016/2017.

A year their fans won't shut up about for some reason, even though their main London rivals won the main trophies that year...I reckon because Sp**s supporters being massive cuckolds and ****** beyond belief for this misguided love by them 👍

GoonerJay24

Before last season, the past six seasons Arsenal finished 5th - 8th.

Did all these seasons include a title challenge with 10 games left, or what don't I understand?

Yh but I meant before then, during the Emirates era. I'm excited about this team, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Many games left

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yh but I meant before then, during the Emirates era.
You said it's funny for someone to think it's something new, and that you have seen it up to years until now.

It hasn't happened for like 8 years, so of course it's "new" and something to be excited about, wtf.

Do you say the same about being in the UCL play-offs? Funny to be excited or pretending it's new, because Arsenal did with Wenger ages ago?

"It's funny seeing Arsenal fans and the media pretending being in UCL play-offs is something new. I have seen this seasons story up to now for years during Emirates years."

GoonerJay24

We have had 3 proper title challenging seasons since the stadium move in my opinion, 2008/2023/2024.

We have had a few years where we have been close and at least won the cup, but ultimately not quite close enough for me in the league.

As for Sp**s, they have had 1 since like the ****ing 1960s...2016/2017.

A year their fans won't shut up about for some reason, even though their main London rivals won the main trophies that year...I reckon because Sp**s supporters being massive cuckolds and ****** beyond belief for this misguided love by them 👍

Depends on how you define a title race, really. If you consider us to be in contention this year in early March, then I can think of at least five other seasons when we were challenging at this point. And we were spending a lot less money too.

After all our near misses and disappointment the last 15 years; I can't even consider a title race until there's 5 games left. It was pretty much done last season, with 6 games remaining.

GoonerJay24

You said it's funny for someone to think it's something new, and that you have seen it up to years until now.

It hasn't happened for like 8 years, so of course it's "new" and something to be excited about, wtf.

Do you say the same about being in the UCL play-offs? Funny to be excited or pretending it's new, because Arsenal did with Wenger ages ago?

"It's funny seeing Arsenal fans and the media pretending being in UCL play-offs is something new. I have seen this seasons story up to now for years during Emirates years."

I see. Basically some Arsenal fans and the media, acting like we've not challenged since the invincibles, until last season. Clearly, that is not true; would you disagree?

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom