• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
First the inverted fullback nonsense, now he's doing freakin' inverted fingers...

GIBJNB8XEAACu7y_1709799514734_1709799533236.jpeg

...Pep really needs to be stopped before he completely ruins the beautiful game!

Synical

Miss Superstitious

A post on the Blue Moon forum this evening:

"DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THIS

Just leaving anfield now feel rather deflated not with the football but with what I am now witnessing and have been for a while people I know who have followed city for years couldn’t get a ticket today yet I witnessed empty seats
Probably because these football sites couldn’t sell them on at inflated prices, tourists taking selfies all game which will only get worse and police treating us as ****. 1973 was my first game and I think this season will be my last can’t stomach it anymore it’s becoming a piss take now, I will always love the club but it’s becoming less attractive every week anybody who knows me knows I travel extensively all over Europe and England but I think my time’s coming soon to watch on the Firestick with a brew and sandwiches anyone else feel the same"

fute

A post on the Blue Moon forum this evening:

"DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THIS

Just leaving anfield now feel rather deflated not with the football but with what I am now witnessing and have been for a while people I know who have followed city for years couldn’t get a ticket today yet I witnessed empty seats
Probably because these football sites couldn’t sell them on at inflated prices, tourists taking selfies all game which will only get worse and police treating us as ****. 1973 was my first game and I think this season will be my last can’t stomach it anymore it’s becoming a piss take now, I will always love the club but it’s becoming less attractive every week anybody who knows me knows I travel extensively all over Europe and England but I think my time’s coming soon to watch on the Firestick with a brew and sandwiches anyone else feel the same"

All the City fans got away tickets. There just aren't enough City fans to fill away seats.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

"Bluearmy
1 minute ago
#1,182
Kippax77 said:
They've got to come to us, Sp**s, the rags
Arsenal will destroy the last 2"

I agree, random City fan! But would add we also have a very good chance against you 😉

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

"Bluearmy
1 minute ago
#1,182
Kippax77 said:
They've got to come to us, Sp**s, the rags
Arsenal will destroy the last 2"

I agree, random City fan! But would add we also have a very good chance against you 😉

I want to destroy Sp**s. Ten Hag, ever the altruist, will beat United for us.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

"I regard him (Michael Oliver) as probably the best referees in the country and in the world at the minute."
No surprise there from a City player. :lol:

It takes only under a minute to lose all respect for someone.

Btw. the ball hit first Mac Allister's chest, so Doku didn't even hit the ball first.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Do you know what I didn't used to have a problem with long time Man City fans enjoying their success now.

Being a fairly crap side when your local rivals are winning everything must be horrible ( Sp**s fans can probably relate 😁) so I can understand having an inferiority complex.

But bloody hell the situation they're in with their owners is the equivalent of someone winning the lottery and complaining to everyone down the pub that the world is against them and life doesn't treat them fair.

It's ludicrous.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Oliver is on the Saudi payroll, guy part times over there. How is this conflict of interest overlooked? Not that I care if its at Liverpool's expense.

dino bravo

I don't think it was a pen to be honest. Mac Allister knew what he was doing turning his body into it expecting to win a pen. Doku touched the ball and it was hardly a full on boot, it might have just scraped his nipple a bit. Oliver stood strong despite the outrage from the victims in the pit.

Keplaz

DeBruyne has a "minor groin injury" and is out of the Belgium squad. Despite the quotation marks I'm not suggesting it's not genuine. Or that he's being saved for the run in, or anything. Get well soon, Kev.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom