• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saka won't be wanting to leave if Arsenal keeps challenging like this, even without trophies. :lol: He is 22,5 years old. Where do you think he would go?

Saliba maybe, but he is clearly a true Gooner too.

Fear mongers assemble!

I hope you are right Sir Drips, just a lot of dirty oil money in the game these days.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I hope you are right Sir Drips, just a lot of dirty oil money in the game these days.
I was right in doubting Saka or Saliba won't stay/extend, and currently Arsenal's situation is even better. I have a track record.

City has 115 charges with FFP, so I doubt there is more oil money now than before.

Saka can go to Madrid when he is closer to 30 if he wants to. He won't join another EPL club.

Henry boi

It was obvious that Arsenal were going to Challenge this season don't know why people wouldn't expect it
I mean last season the team was on track for a 100 points at some stage and playing great football with genuine young top class players add to that the fact that we spent money in the summer
The team was always going to challenge for the title

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It was obvious that Arsenal were going to Challenge this season don't know why people wouldn't expect it
I mean last season the team was on track for a 100 points at some stage and playing great football with genuine young top class players add to that the fact that we spent money in the summer
The team was always going to challenge for the title

I didn't think it was, especially when we dropped points against Fulham and grinded through some matches at the start of the season. I expected City to cruise but instead they are indifferent.

I also didn't see Liverpool being title contenders either but there you go.

Riou

I didn't think it was, especially when we dropped points against Fulham and grinded through some matches at the start of the season. I expected City to cruise but instead they are indifferent.

I also didn't see Liverpool being title contenders either but there you go.

We have convincingly beaten both City and Pool this season, but couldn't even hang for an extra 2 points v Fulham when a man up.

That's the first game I will look back at if we don't win the league, didn't Saka and Ramsdale make a hilarious double mistake that put us behind in like the 1st minute 😅

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We have convincingly beaten both City and Pool this season, but couldn't even hang for an extra 2 points v Fulham when a man up.

That's the first game I will look back at if we don't win the league, didn't Saka and Ramsdale make a hilarious double mistake that put us behind in like the 1st minute 😅

Felt like a loss but I checked and it was a draw :lol:

There was a lot of complaints about our attack and stuff around then as well, but the team has gelled over the course of the season.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Yup... I have no idea where this fire Arteta noise is coming from. As long as we are in top4 and we keep pushing for the title his position is safe.

Offcourse with the money we are spending KSE would want to win but if we look around others are spending more than us and we started from worse position.

Sp**s have spent 800M in 4 years… Villa have spent 600M + in the same time frame as well.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Thing is I think Arteta himself would say that if he leaves here without winning at least a PL this 'project' hasn't been a full on success.

Say what you want about the guy as a person but I don't think even his worst critic would say he lacks ambition or self belief.

It doesn't have to be this season but it needs to happen in the next couple of seasons really.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Thing is I think Arteta himself would say that if he leaves here without winning at least a PL this 'project' hasn't been a full on success.

Say what you want about the guy as a person but I don't think even his worst critic would say he lacks ambition or self belief.

It doesn't have to be this season but it needs to happen in the next couple of seasons really.

Well Liverpool are probably going to fall off massively and I hope see City don't have the hunger or drive to compete yet another season. May be wishful thinking but whatever

We're by far the best positioned to take over when they eventually fall off. In case that happens we definitely need to win the league next season.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Felt like a loss but I checked and it was a draw :lol:

There was a lot of complaints about our attack and stuff around then as well, but the team has gelled over the course of the season.

At that time when people were complaining about the attack I was roundly abused for saying this team scored more goals per game than The Invincibles, and here we are with 10 games to go only 3 goals off that great team's goal tally, they had a GD of 47 and this current team's is 46 already.

This is an interesting place for sure.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
At that time when people were complaining about the attack I was roundly abused for saying this team scored more goals per game than The Invincibles, and here we are with 10 games to go only 3 goals off that great team's goal tally, they had a GD of 47 and this current team's is 46 already.

This is an interesting place for sure.
I
Shows how crazy the league is when its possible the invincibles wouldnt have won the league when competing against city

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The world has taken notice while AM is still using the telegraph. Typical.

Ocupado Chick Fil A GIF by John Crist Comedy

Riou

I
Shows how crazy the league is when its possible the invincibles wouldnt have won the league when competing against city

That era of Arsenal beat prime Fergie's United to 3 championships at it's peak, they would 100% have beaten Pep's City to at least 1.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s done enough for me to back an extension to his deal. He is a top coach, has built a strong team and everyone at the club is on the same page.

I’m harsh sometimes but I think it’s just people forgetting this is Arsenal, a few years without a trophy is a failure, no matter what. Wenger got stick while building a stadium, working on a budget and competing with Utd a Chelsea that had just been taken over by Roman. This is just how top clubs are.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That era of Arsenal beat prime Fergie's United to 3 championships at it's peak, they would 100% have beaten Pep's City to at least 1.
And really we should have won 4 because the 2002-03 team might have been better than the Invincibles and bottled that title. People are funny if they think the City that got taken all the way by our kids last year wouldn't have been dominated by a team with Henry and Vieira in it. Rice eats Rodri's lunch routinely, what would he do with Patrick and Gilberto to contend with?

Riou

People are funny if they think the City that got taken all the way by our kids last year wouldn't have been dominated by a team with Henry and Vieira in it. Rice eats Rodri's lunch routinely, what would he do with Patrick and Gilberto to contend with?

Prime City struggled with the physicality of Jordan Henderson and James Milner, but people aren't sure if Patrick Vieira and Gilberto Silva could beat them to a title...

0_wilshere-ok-mate.jpg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Prime City struggled with the physicality of Jordan Henderson and James Milner, but people aren't sure if Patrick Vieira and Gilberto Silva could beat them to a title...

0_wilshere-ok-mate.jpg
They can't stop Mo Salah and Noncio Mane but Henry and Bergkamp wouldn't rip them apart. :lol:

GoonerJay24

And really we should have won 4 because the 2002-03 team might have been better than the Invincibles and bottled that title. People are funny if they think the City that got taken all the way by our kids last year wouldn't have been dominated by a team with Henry and Vieira in it. Rice eats Rodri's lunch routinely, what would he do with Patrick and Gilberto to contend with?

True, we bottled many title races. The 02-03 team played some neat football. Could have gone further in Europe that year too. It was a great era, but several disappointments.

Rodri is way better than Rice though. Rice is a good player, but limited on the ball. Our recent improvements coincided with Jorginho becoming the number 6. Rodri is almost a combination of them both.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Rodri is way better than Rice though. Rice is a good player, but limited on the ball. Our recent improvements coincided with Jorginho becoming the number 6. Rodri is almost a combination of them both.

Individually he is better than both, but as a functioning unit our midfield is the **** man. It’s better than City. The sum is definitely greater than its parts.

Idk why I’m bothering though you’ve been incredibly consistent on pooing on Rice I’m not about to change your mind.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom