• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Why do we always get the worst ones for the big games?
Going by this guy's record he should have no business being the VAR for such a massive game, he's guaranteed to make one questionable call this guy

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Are you suggesting that Arteta is leaking this information to AFCamden?

Not specifically Arteta, but it wouldn't be impossible for someone to leak something to Camden on purpose to create uncertainty.

It could also be that Camden is making things up on his own initiative. Remember he said that Jesus felt something in his knee after the Sheffield game, but then we saw him running in videos after the game, and he also played against Porto and Brentford.

The only player I think is a real doubt is Martinelli.

• Popcorn
Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Genuinely surprised by this, I was under the assumption that all 3 would be fine for Sunday. Very worrying.
Martinelli is definitely out for a while if you read between the lines

Gabriel I’m 50/50 on. Saka I don’t see being back until mid April

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Trossard Wing shifts in the run in will be one horrible sight to behold, as an opposition fullback what do you have to worry about when facing Trossard if he's not near the penalty box, most times he'll be wide holding with to a conservative LB in Kiwior who definitely will not go past the halfway line at the Etihad when they can play Bernardo Silva on the wings or Foden.

We're all critical of Martinelli and his weaknesses in his game but that raw pace is something we lack completely and is needed in the run in + UCL. Doesn't help Jesus another transitional threat has crocked knees but i would have not wanted to him to start at the Etihad as he'll get 'lil-broed' once again (watch him and Zinny last season, they mentally checked out).

Raya, Havertz and Rice this 3 signings can be used to beat City (long ball and stopping transitions) but without Gab-Saliba partnership it's a tough ask?

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
And btw that tweet on Jesus from Camden after the Sheffield game is gone from his twitter, I have no doubt he has a source, but either he's getting some misinformation, or he's making some of it up, or a combination of both.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Trossard Wing shifts in the run in will be one horrible sight to behold, as an opposition fullback what do you have to worry about when facing Trossard if he's not near the penalty box, most times he'll be wide holding with to a conservative LB in Kiwior who definitely will not go past the halfway line at the Etihad when they can play Bernardo Silva on the wings or Foden.

We're all critical of Martinelli and his weaknesses in his game but that raw pace is something we lack completely and is needed in the run in + UCL. Doesn't help Jesus another transitional threat has crocked knees but i would have not wanted to him to start at the Etihad as he'll get 'lil-broed' once again (watch him and Zinny last season, they mentally checked out).

Raya, Havertz and Rice this 3 signings can be used to beat City (long ball and stopping transitions) but without Gab-Saliba partnership it's a tough ask?
Trossard is our best finisher though and has much better final ball than Martinelli. He may not beat his fullback for pace. But he is much more likely to provide a decisive moment than Martinelli. That’s why he has much better goal/assist per minute ratio than Martinelli

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I don’t think anything but a win helps us. A point is ok. But honestly with our difficult league schedule we need 3 points or we aren’t going to win league

dino bravo

Martinelli is most likely to be our match winner in a rare game where we will defend more than attack. I don’t think he will play, but you never know - he surprised us in the reverse fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom