• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 30 (Mar 30 & 31)

sdotzdot

Established Member
Both these teams are woeful. Having watching mainly only us for a while, I forgot how bad most other teams are (comparatively of course).

Sloppy passing, pressing like rabid dogs and no cohesion. Awful everywhere.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Great goal by Diaz.

Poachers goal.

This system brings out the best in Diaz, Jota and Nunez, creating chaos in the final third. Would be interesting to see how the new coach uses those strengths in them.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

How do Liverpool put opponents under so much pressure at Anfield? Their midfield other than MacAllister is just workman like, I don't get how they enjoy such dominance

SA Gunner

De Zerbi is actually a good match for Liverpool, I'd say. He'll give them those automatic movements from defence to goal, in addition to their high press.

De Zerbi, Nagelsman, perhaps Hansi Flick even. Allows them to keep that high press, counter attacking approach, with some more tempo control. Not just rock and roll all the time.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

These Nunez/Welbeck/Hojlund types have a use, it's the one style of forward we lack.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
This Liverpool side is the 3rd best in the league. It will be crazy if they win it, the chances they give away are mad.
They are just full on attack - they are not going to consistently overcome the best sides like us or win the CL, but they just put so much pressure on the also rounds they can make mistakes and still overcome them.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s a shame that Mitoma wasn’t fit for this game. He would have caused them all sorts of problems on the left.

Adingra isn’t doing too much damage on the break.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Brighton will keep playing that extremely high line and it won't end well unless Liverpool mess up

SA Gunner

How do Liverpool put opponents under so much pressure at Anfield? Their midfield other than MacAllister is just workman like, I don't get how they enjoy such dominance

Because they look to go forward always.

What gives Liverpool strength is creating/finding space and going directly to it everytime. That's why they do well against teams who cant hold the ball well, or want to go direct whenever they have the ball.

The playing at home factor adds to that frantic style, and energizes them to go harder and longer.

That's why against more structured, tempo controlling sides, like City, Arsenal and even Brighton, they struggle. Against Pep, Arteta and even De Zerbi, they battle because the game slows down and becomes more about patience, discipline and tactically outsmarting your opponent on and off the ball.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom