• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 30 (Mar 30 & 31)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Don't see how Brighton hold out here.

Brighton have already slowed their game down, and hence the basketball nature of the game has fallen away a bit.

I expect De Zerbi was looking for a quick two goal lead before dropping off to a slower tempo, which takes away chaos and subsequently Liverpool's impact. Liverpool will continue to make it a basketball match and can still win, but it wont be as easy I think.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Brighton have already slowed their game down, and hence the basketball nature of the game has fallen away a bit.

I expect De Zerbi was looking for a quick two goal lead before dropping off to a slower tempo, which takes away chaos and subsequently Liverpool's impact. Liverpool will continue to make it a basketball match and can still win, but it wont be as easy I think.
Liverpool will force more errors of Brightons defence which will lead to goals.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I would be surprised if De Zerbi doesn’t win the PL at some point in his career.

Nah, look at him.

More likely to be seen on Chris Hansen's To Catch a Predator, than winning the Premier League... appearances matter!

Mohamed7

The thing is, I would like United to do well. I hate Liverpool and Tottenham more but I want to give United a chance to win the title and eventually take it away. City are just a bunch of money-bathing leeches that I just don't care for.
But United has spent way more…

dino bravo

Established Member

Endo has made 5 fouls and no yellow. Weak ref
Scared to do anything to influence the result, he might have to send a Liverpool player off and he knows one of the victims in the crowd may well burn his nans house down.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I would be surprised if De Zerbi doesn’t win the PL at some point in his career.

If he joins a top team, he'll win big things.

Really good coach in my opinion, has Brighton playing intelligent, brave football, and performing as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
De Zerbi won't win nothing until he take care of the defense football it's not only about playing with freedom and attack

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Ref not able to stand against Anfield crowd. Liverpool should have 3 more yellows and Mac Allister should‘be been sent off

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

De Zerbi needs to bring on Evan Ferguson for Lamptey with Welbeck on the right.

They currently have no threat on the right.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

De Zerbi needs to bring on Evan Ferguson for Lamptey with Welbeck on the right.

They currently have no threat on the right.
Not sure he should bring on Ferguson tbf, but defo needs to do something. Gomez has pocketed Lamptey completely

Buhry

Established Member

Brighton need another goal, doubt they'll be able to hold on against this pressure.
Macallister is very good

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom