• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,157,807

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Villa vs Arsenal U21 stream

<a class="postlink" href="http://streamsp.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://streamsp.com/</a>

ArseGod

I think Hayden will contribute this season in the domestic cup. Im thinking Plez and Ajayi could be further away. I don't think we'll see them this season. Could see Flam get runs out at full back. He can do a job there defensively.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good chance to watch how fit is Diaby and also to see how talent Crowley is this is the first time i will be watching him playing.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Same ol same ol Diaby. Great work always ruined by holding on to it for too long. He'll never change. Get rid.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Jury said:
Same ol same ol Diaby. Great work always ruined by holding on to it for too long. He'll never change. Get rid.

Agree he tackle well win the ball but he give it away quickly.

Iceman10

Established Member
Good having live coverage of these matches but David Pleat sure can be annoying at times. Not sure we are doing best for Crowley playing him in less than his best position IMO, but shouldn't matter too much at this stage of development.

9jagooner

Don't know why we Zelalem is in the senior team and Olsson has been sent out. At the moment, Olsson in my opinion is ahead of Zelalem

dave_rwr

Established Member
Can someone please tell me why they are wearing this kit :lol:

BxRkklCCEAANHcC.jpg

Iceman10

Established Member
MutableEarth said:
We're dominating the game but we're very profligate.

Haven't seen the whole game by any means, Villa have had their moments but it does seem that we have been pretty well on top so far during the second half. It's good to see a decent strong backline with good organisation, we need to have more of that from Academy upwards.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom