• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English FA Cup 2017; Round 3 and Beyond.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if we will offer them to play at our place? It would be a bigger payday for them. Is it even allowed?

Well pleased for them though, it will probably be a good boost to the budget, and grass roots football is miles away from our economic world.

STYLEZ

I really hope their first choice goalie isn't available for our game, we'd stick 20 past Barry the bricklayer :lol:.

It will comical to watch that. Pmsl

Perez vs Barry

giphy.gif

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm glad we're going to be part of the traditional FA Cup - and it's bound to be televised, quite possibly by BBC

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
And yet he has reached higher up in the league system than 99% of people posting here....

I saw their game against Leeds, they were the better side.

Zzzzzzz always one.

I saw the game against Leeds also, I've a small revelation for you lad, we're not ****ing Leeds.

It's a great draw for them, I'm happy for all their players. But we'll absolutely smash them.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Pat Rice can play in this game and we'll win.

I'll give a run out to that cabbie who was on the bench with Bouldie the other day.

Ewarwoowar

Hoping they maintain that pitch, could be detrimental to quality of football and player welfare, especially prone players.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Lad who scored the winner for Sutton seems to be taking diet tips from Andy Reid. Disgraceful shape for a footballer.

Chance to get some goals for the strikers.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Aren't 3G pitch injuries a bit of a myth? See slot of studies that contradict each other.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Wonder if we will offer them to play at our place? It would be a bigger payday for them. Is it even allowed?

Well pleased for them though, it will probably be a good boost to the budget, and grass roots football is miles away from our economic world.
We did it against Farnborough in 03. We were drawn away and played it at Highbury.

Ewarwoowar

Aren't 3G pitch injuries a bit of a myth? See slot of studies that contradict each other.
Initial findings are that there is no increased risk of injury and in some studies certain types of injury are decreased in chance, but then it all depends who are behind the study. The main worry is the upkeep of the pitch, do they top up and re spread the rubber crumb other wise the pitch can become uneven and increase risk of injury. There are also studies looking into the risk of toxicity regarding accidently ingesting the crumb, but mainly as a risk to children(but that is another story).

edit- they struggle to fix a leaky roof, does not inspire confidence

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We'll probably scrape a 2-1 at their place. I bet anyone anything they like that we don't score more than 3.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom