• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
lmfao, people already talking about expectations on the kid when we haven't even signed him.

You guys do this every year. :lol:

GoonerHart

lmfao, people already talking about expectations on the kid when we haven't even signed him.

You guys do this every year. :lol:

Isn't it normal to discuss how you'd expect a player to perform in our team?, be it Mbappe, Higuain, Aubameyang, Sanogo or even a **** player like Rashford

FinnGooner

Established Member
So when was the last time there was a reliable link of us actually trying to get this kid. And Arsène publicly praising him to the media doesn't count.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Everytime I see this thread say "Replied moments ago" I think to myself, "maybe, just maybe there is a credible link," but it's usually just people over reacting to a player liking another player, or a players sister liking the club, or something ridiculous that fuels the hype train.

I've been burnt too many times. Arsenal is like a toxic relationship, you hope your partner will change, but you're just fooling yourself by staying until eventually you have kids (buy a jersey) and force yourself to stay because you might as well raise them (wear it) rather than do nothing with your weekends. It will stay this way for as long as Wenger and Kroenke (The wife and her new man) hold the reins.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Yesterday...

In yesterdays posts I only saw links with "sources" or "relatives" saying how Mbappe would be open to join Arsenal because of Wenger. None of those particularly reliable and moreover no indication that we'd be willing to pay what it takes to ever get to the point where we'd be able to negotiate with him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Isn't it normal to discuss how you'd expect a player to perform in our team?, be it Mbappe, Higuain, Aubameyang, Sanogo or even a **** player like Rashford
It's alright some of us have the metal resilience to survive a mental battering each summer.

@SuperGoon used to be so positive, alas he is now a broken man.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
In yesterdays posts I only saw links with "sources" or "relatives" saying how Mbappe would be open to join Arsenal because of Wenger. None of those particularly reliable and moreover no indication that we'd be willing to pay what it takes to ever get to the point where we'd be able to negotiate with him.

Le Parisien (spelling) Are extremely reliable and wouldn't put out anything that is BS or made up.

We'd definitely be willing to pay. I'm sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom