• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

If Wenger dared spend big last summer he would have got his targets. Instead he let us wither to a point we dropped out of the CL before a world cup year. Massive massive set back.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If our midfield players get their act together, we still have a strong squad. I'm still confident we can get a strong top 4 finish. Wenger still needs to go though, because that's not enough. As we head into a new beginning with Alexis and Özil possibly leaving, we'll need a new manager to convince incoming players of a new project. This window has shown that Wenger doesn't inspire belief in players much anymore. New projects do, like Conte managed to do after Chelsea's disaster season.

Our current squad could get Top 4 with a proper manager - I don't doubt this at all.

JHusMan

You're losing Alexis and Özil next summer, logical thing to do would be to buy one of Mahrez or Lemar this summer and then the other next summer.

Good job we aren't a logical club.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
When you support Arsenal and you are Dutch.

giphy.gif

1CK1S

This Alexis stuff gonna end bad guys.

just let him go

I can already see a sh-t load of fights happening on and off the pitch if we keep him.

My thing is sell Sanchez, then buy Mahrez and Draxler. With that it would put the wheels in motion for next summer, but knowing our still stuck in 02 manager and Beverly Hillbilles villain reject of an owner it ain't happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom